Oh we stopped them yes we did.
Go Broncos !
Who will we play next .
On to Super Bowl 50
Game two starting next cardinals or panther's
Time to get some chips and dip.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of any team that beats the Patriots. :p

I and others suspect Peyton Manning will retire after this season. I hope he goes out with a bang against the Panthers!

Not a football fan but was happy to see the Pats lose. Hopefully the Broncos have a better game than they did the last time they made it to the superbowl

Yes, my home team, the New England Patriots lost today.
Anyway, I am not much of a Football fan.

Panthers~

Booooooo.....ze will be flowing on Super Bowl Sunday!

zipperless said:
booooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Haha, I am not a fan of football at all or any sport in that matter, I just said their name since they won. =p

Snivy said:
Haha, I am not a fan of football at all or any sport in that matter, I just said their name since they won. =p

I wanted the Cards. Carolina came out smoking and never looked back.

I'm not a fan, but even I watch when the home team is on fire.

I support my community, friends, and family that this game means much to and hope to see a bit of hometown pride at the Panthers win the Superbowl for the first time.

When I saw the title, I thought it was from a Panthers fan that felt they would stomp the broncos. :) so, it could use a comma. :) I can't imagine Manning continuing to try and play, after the way he looks. I also (still) don't think the panthers good enough that the games a gimmie for them. I mean they got SEVEN turnovers, Six of them from Palmer. On the other hand, Manning can choke too. But still, very few QB's get to win a ring late in their career like this, so I'm pulling for them. (Plus, it's great to know the Bronco's couldn't have gotten here without Brock, either.)

zipperless said:
I wanted the Cards. Carolina came out smoking and never looked back.

I live in downstate Illinois, and find it interesting how many folks down here were actually rooting for the Cardinals. Emotions regarding the franchise have really moderated in recent years. I think Kurt Warner leading them to the Super Bowl a few years back plays a bit of a role.

That said, extreme hatred of the Rams might last for decades.

Illinoise said:
That said, extreme hatred of the Rams might last for decades.

Uh, yeah! Although I don't think the Rams ever should have left LA in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back