A bit afraid of the Easy Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I bought a package of diaper pull ups style, the largest size, I tested and don fit in my waist. the diaper has 21cm width and 40cm height. I don't know the dimensions of the Easy Ups 4t 5t, which is the largest size that I found. Somebody ever tested this? I don't want to lose my money ;-;

PS: I have 83cm on waist

Well, I'm a 29in waist and they don't fit me. Of course you'll always get people who claim they do but it's more like wearing a thong than a nappy in that case. (and next to useless as a nappy)

Weird heh :v I always see pics of someone a bit less "slim" to me using this.
I'm 47kg!

Last time measured I was 84 cm on my waist and weighed 65 kg and did not fit into any other baby/child pullups than Goodnites.
If used as an adult, baby diapers won't be comfy. Better save your money for some properly fitting adult diapers.

Ya, It's my dreaming to use a Goodnites. but here in my country don't exists ;-;
But one of these days I'll import this

I've seen even the fittest women and men attempt baby diapers and as mentioned above it looks more like a thong and it looks really uncomfortable at the hips.

a lot of diapers will "size" according to belt-line size. But the problem is the lower tapes have farther to travel around the wider part of your hip, and they have to meet up with the front that is pulled in a bit to close in at your crotch. The end result can be anywhere from 1-4 inches farther in on both sides, meaning a total travel of 2-8 more inches around. So don't buy diapers that list a max size very close to your belt size, or they will NOT fit.

Roxy said:
I bought a package of diaper pull ups style, the largest size, I tested and don fit in my waist. the diaper has 21cm width and 40cm height. I don't know the dimensions of the Easy Ups 4t 5t, which is the largest size that I found. Somebody ever tested this? I don't want to lose my money ;-;

PS: I have 83cm on waist

The US Pampers Easy Ups 4T-5T are 52cm long when stretched completely flat. The sides are amazingly stretchy, but that 52cm length is the killer. That's 4cm shorter than a size 6 baby diaper. (Baby diapers are meant to rise to a child's belly button; training pants are meant to fit like underwear.) So, basically, the chances are really good that Easy Ups won't rise high enough to hang on your hips or butt the way a diaper really should. If you're ok with that, then sure, give 'em a try. I have a 38" (96cm) waist, and still enjoy a Pampers fix every now and then. But for all-day wear and certainly for any serious use, they're unlikely to fit or to work well.

I have tried them out personally! My pants size is a 36' and I fit into them really well! The pampers tapes on the easy ups and Underjams don't hold up as strong overtime as something like Goodnites,or pull ups. However they aren't too bad! Not to mention they smell REALLY GOOD!! It's totally worth the shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back