Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
In my teens I was addicted to diapers going as far as stilling theme not really proud of that. Than when when I moved out of my parents I want diaper crazy but now as I get older my interest is still there but I got to be in the mood. A pack of 20 won't last me a week but now a pack of 20 would last me a month. Anyone going through this.

I wouldn't say you're going through anything, it's just a natural progression in your relationship to diapers. Sometimes it's up and sometimes down. I rarely find my desires as manic as I did as a diaper-deprived teen, and I'd call that a good thing.

Bored is not the word I would usually use for that but when it fits, there are many other things to do.

I don't get bored, I just am way too busy to worry about them. I didn't wear in my teens, and I just found more interests to occupy my time.

Granted, I was stupid horny as a teen.

Well I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for about fourteen years, would have thought that perhaps during that time I might have lost at least some interest. However my feelings for nappies are just as strong as the very first time I brought them seventeen years ago.

I don't ever expect that things will change as they are so engrained and it's something that's been there long before I got back into them. I can remember wanting to wear nappies since the age of five.

I can understand getting busy and having things to do. This happens to me all the time. I do wear a diaper to bed most nights because that's when I can get into my "little" space but I have so much to do during the day that I seldom wear daytime.

Trevor said:
I wouldn't say you're going through anything, it's just a natural progression in your relationship to diapers. Sometimes it's up and sometimes down. I rarely find my desires as manic as I did as a diaper-deprived teen, and I'd call that a good thing.

Bored is not the word I would usually use for that but when it fits, there are many other things to do.

That make sense. I guess it a part of growing up or I should say how life can change.

I wouldn't say I ever get bored of diapers so much as I would say that other interests need tending, and sometimes eclipse the desire to wear diapers. That said, it's been almost 20 years since the last time I experienced anything remotely like a "purge", and that happened during the first few months of my freshman year of college. My whole life was suddenly completely different, and all of the amazing new experiences were utterly distracting. It wasn't that I'd become disgusted with or bored of diapers. Rather, I didn't even think about them. The desires returned soon enough, however, and since then I think the only times I've gone a week or longer without wearing diapers have been times when I've been physically separated from my diaper stash--traveling, etc.

Having been married for more than 16 years to a non-participating spouse has also surely been a moderating factor--not so unlike living with parents, at least as far as diapers are concerned. So I guess I've also never been in a situation where I could go 24x7 for long periods or do other things that might lead to "diaper burn-out."

I have had moments where I am like.. especially right after I moved about of my parents house.. but I got kicked out for wearing and a few other things my parents donot approve of it at all.. I would go through binge and purges where I would go from wanting to wear all the time to not wanting to have anything to do with it.
So its completely normal.. now its more along the lines like other people have said I get busy with my life but I have also learnt how to have a normal life and also be a abdl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back