Locked outside in my onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I just saw and responded to a thread about wearing your footie pyjamas outside in public, and it jogged a memory of an incident that occurred last winter. I didn't mention it on that post as it wasn't in public.

I'm lucky to have a very private back yard. I can diaper up or have wet fun and nobody can see me. So one day last winter I wore a Depends brief under my onesie, and because it was cold, my dressing gown as well, and went to sit outside for some little time. Thankfully I also had a pair of boxer shorts on, which I don't normally do. But when my housemates left I was wearing them, and just slipped them back on automatically after I diapered up.

I went outside and shut the sliding door, then sat at the table. I didn't actually notice anything wrong, but you know how sometimes you just get that feeling that something isn't right? I sat there and prepared to wet my diaper, but I just couldn't relax. Something was wrong.

I went to go back inside and look around, but discovered that the latch had been open on the door, and it had locked behind me! I tried every door and window, but for a change they were all locked tight. I couldn't get back in without causing damage.

Thankfully I had my phone, so I called one of my housemates back to let me in. In the meantime I had to undress in the yard, and remove my nappy and onesie and stash them in my car, then just hang around in my dressing gown, boxers and t shirt until he arrived about 20 minutes later with the keys.

I just told him 95% of the truth. I went out for a smoke and got locked out. Quite understandable and readily accepted. But I was so glad I didn't just go out in my diaper and nothing else, as I often do!

Wombat said:
I just saw and responded to a thread about wearing your footie pyjamas outside in public, and it jogged a memory of an incident that occurred last winter. I didn't mention it on that post as it wasn't in public.

I'm lucky to have a very private back yard. I can diaper up or have wet fun and nobody can see me. So one day last winter I wore a Depends brief under my onesie, and because it was cold, my dressing gown as well, and went to sit outside for some little time. Thankfully I also had a pair of boxer shorts on, which I don't normally do. But when my housemates left I was wearing them, and just slipped them back on automatically after I diapered up.

I went outside and shut the sliding door, then sat at the table. I didn't actually notice anything wrong, but you know how sometimes you just get that feeling that something isn't right? I sat there and prepared to wet my diaper, but I just couldn't relax. Something was wrong.

I went to go back inside and look around, but discovered that the latch had been open on the door, and it had locked behind me! I tried every door and window, but for a change they were all locked tight. I couldn't get back in without causing damage.

Thankfully I had my phone, so I called one of my housemates back to let me in. In the meantime I had to undress in the yard, and remove my nappy and onesie and stash them in my car, then just hang around in my dressing gown, boxers and t shirt until he arrived about 20 minutes later with the keys.

I just told him 95% of the truth. I went out for a smoke and got locked out. Quite understandable and readily accepted. But I was so glad I didn't just go out in my diaper and nothing else, as I often do!

The next time (and all times when you'll go outside) try to don't forget your keys.

In the mean time you were freezing your undiapered rear end off - just for a smoke you say !

Sane of mind to have the phone - but no keys or implements to escape - Whew close call !

Good thing you are not into bondage - what a dilemma that would be !

Nothing can go wrong - nothing can go wrong - nothing can go pfzzt crap it happened !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back