Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well that was fortunate. . .

Default Well that was fortunate. . .

I'm on the East Coast, so we have a blizzard going on right now. I'd suited up in a Bellisimo for the night, and was working on my housemate's computer. I leaned to the side to let out a fart. . .and it wasn't a fart. I'd been having some gastrointestinal issues all week from some bad Chinese food I got last Sunday. I thought they were all cleared out. I guess not. . . If I hadn't been wearing a diaper, that would have been a HUGE mess. I don't normally mess my diapers; I find it gross and the cleanup disgusting. But I'd rather mess a diaper than my underwear any day.

Like my father always says, "Never trust a fart". That has happened to me already as well, thankfully I was padded.

Lol- I'm laughing at the Chinese food comment because I had some on Tuesday that did not agree with me at all, maybe the Chinese are trying to increase there diaper production through bad food ? Don't take that serious lol

My father use to call it a "fart with fluid drive".

The element of surprise "A fart with a lump in it"

Nice one XD

Although I never suffered from chinese food (since I only get the fried rice), I did however have a bad time last winter (2014). There was a norovirus at my high school and I caught the worst strain of it. I was 'sicking', had fatigue, was dizzy, had a high fever, and worst of all, burning, unpredictable diarrhea. First week I had it, four mornings I woke up with an extra surprise and I wasn't padded at the time. Ran to the store and bought some diapers, following week, every morning I had to change. It was the worst, especially since I still suffer some degree of bowel issues where despite diet changes and increased fiber, it is always the runs.

"Shart" is the term I always heard.

Fortunately, it was almost entirely clear liquid, so not a bad cleanup; just wish it didn't happen, because I was planning to wear that one all night and it was one of my last ones. My housemate knows I wear, and is cool with it as long as he doesn't have to see them.

Thing about this one is, I hadn't been having real issues for a day or so, and this one gave no red flags (or would that be brown flags? ) that it could possibly be anything other than a normal fart.

Yes, I've discovered that deep fried cats don't agree with me either!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes, I've discovered that deep fried cats don't agree with me either!