Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well here is my situation I have a learning disability if no one knew this. And I have a job coach that I see about once a month. Well I have liked her for about 4 months now and have not told her. I have reasons why and they are I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable by telling her that I like her. And I will feel uncomfortable as well she can't date me because she is my job coach. I just feel trapped it hurts to hold this inside I feel like me and her click. I understand that from a professional standpoint this won't work but I'm always gonna wonder does she feel the same way about me and can't say

zackiepooh1992 said:
Well here is my situation I have a learning disability if no one knew this. And I have a job coach that I see about once a month. Well I have liked her for about 4 months now and have not told her. I have reasons why and they are I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable by telling her that I like her. And I will feel uncomfortable as well she can't date me because she is my job coach. I just feel trapped it hurts to hold this inside I feel like me and her click. I understand that from a professional standpoint this won't work but I'm always gonna wonder does she feel the same way about me and can't say

Sometimes life is just unfair. I think because of the situation, you would have to wait for her to make the first move, and I doubt that she would for the same reason. You could make the first move I suppose, but because she is your counselor, job or otherwise, she has a custodial responsibility which means that, just like a school teacher, she can't take advantage of her position. She would probably politely decline. The only exception to this since you are both adults, is if she was very obviously flirting with you. It would have to be very self evident, otherwise, I would say nothing.

It can be difficult to meet people that one might want to date because most of the people we meet, are in work situations, or situations like yours. You just have to find places to meet people where you have no entangling relationships.

dogboy said:
Sometimes life is just unfair. I think because of the situation, you would have to wait for her to make the first move, and I doubt that she would for the same reason. You could make the first move I suppose, but because she is your counselor, job or otherwise, she has a custodial responsibility which means that, just like a school teacher, she can't take advantage of her position. She would probably politely decline. The only exception to this since you are both adults, is if she was very obviously flirting with you. It would have to be very self evident, otherwise, I would say nothing.

It can be difficult to meet people that one might want to date because most of the people we meet, are in work situations, or situations like yours. You just have to find places to meet people where you have no entangling relationships.

I 100% agree with what you just said!!! It is killing me inside to tell her how I really feel about her. But I wayed my options out and I feel like I should not tell her how I feel. It will take my time to not get upset by this

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:

zackiepooh1992 said:
I 100% agree with what you just said!!! It is killing me inside to tell her how I really feel about her. But I wayed my options out and I feel like I should not tell her how I feel. It will take my time to not get upset by this. But I feel like even though I have only known her for 4 months I feel like we would be a perfect match to bad she won't know that until she gets another job.

I feel for you as I've been there, though the circumstances were very different. When I was in college, there was a boy who lived down my street, and by chance, I met him one summer and we simply hit it off. I fell so madly in love with him, but I also knew he was straight. Eventually I had to tell him that I loved him, though at that point, he pretty much knew. He was very kind and gentle about it and we continued to be friends, but eventually I had to distance myself from him, especially after I tried to commit suicide because I knew the relationship was a brick wall.

This is why I know how unfair life can be. It's like we meet the love of our life, but it's one sided, and then if it happens again, it's one sided. After awhile, I noticed that most relationship were like a series of complicated triangles. I fell in love with B, but B was in love with C, C who was in love with D, and the misery continued.

Eventually I met my wife, fell in love and it became just A and B. Hopefully, you'll eventually get there. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back