Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What diaper are you wearing for the big northeast snowstorm

Default What diaper are you wearing for the big northeast snowstorm

As the question asks. Right now I'm in an Abena m4, when I go to bed tonight I will be in a tykables size 2, tomorrow... Don't know yet, might have to be in. Double diaper if I go out and play in the snow.

Well since I just avoided that storm by moving to Montana 4 months ago I guess I have another reason to not want to go back home to Toledo Ohio ironically. But since I'm 24/7 I will go to bed with my usual Dry 24/7 like every other night.

sherryt

depend silloutte form fitting bladder control bikinis, black colored. Love them, slightly wet crotch already. Jc peeny cotrol top support dance tights over them.

well right now snowed in at work and in an attends

Nearing 11PM Friday and no sign of snow yet here in CT. I spent the day prepping my Bobcat pay loader for it's first snow battle of the year though the forecasts are minor, only 5 to 8 inches here, I plan to be able to take on another 30 incher like we had a few years back. I am in a damp Seni Super Plus that should make it till I awake tomorrow and see if it snowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Nearing 11PM Friday and no sign of snow yet here in CT. I spent the day prepping my Bobcat pay loader for it's first snow battle of the year though the forecasts are minor, only 5 to 8 inches here, I plan to be able to take on another 30 incher like we had a few years back. I am in a damp Seni Super Plus that should make it till I awake tomorrow and see if it snowed.
    I am here in Salem, New Hampshire, northeast of you and no snow yet, but it is very cold outside.
    Anyway, I am wearing my usual Walgreen's Pharmacy CERTAINTY brand diaper.

I was well diapered while shoveling snow today, though we will get another foot before it's over on Saturday. It's the usual for me: Goodnite covered in a cloth pre-fold and then plastic pants.

I was doubled up on Walgreens Certainty brand diapers out in the snow shoveling. They certainly saved my snow pants because I got so cold, I couldn't feel that I had wet myself. However, the feeling in my legs still aren't what they were before

I moved away from that last year, but I'm in a bambino bellisimo to be well protected, nevertheless.

Not going to have any snow here in New Hampshire so I went ice fishing all padded up, so easy to get away with wetting in front of all your friends when you have on many layers ,, no one is ever the wiser.