Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone!

So, I may have mentioned that I'm still living at home, but my mum really doesn't get suspicious when I use kid's cutlery and stuff. However, today I went shopping (got a new paci^^ Children's size 3 kinda fits for me) and in the baby food aisle I saw all these glasses with mashed fruits and it just looked really really yummy, but it would be weird if I bought them since I can't easily dispose of the glasses, so I left them there.

Later, I figured that I could just mash some fruits up at home. Problem: How to do that so it's not obvious I'm trying to imitate baby food? So I told my mum I wanted to make a "smoothie" by putting fruits in a mixer. I know that you have to add some kind of liquid to a smoothie to actually make it drinkable, so I "forgot" that in order to make it too thick. Then I was like "Oh, I can't drink that, I have to eat it with a spoon", happily grabbed a small spoon and tucked in :3

Now, the cookies...I really liked the texture of the fruits, and wanted more stuff to eat with a spoon. I still had some cookies lying around that were really dry by themselves but fell apart quite easily when wet. So I crumbled them into a bit of milk and stirred until it had the right texture, then tried it...it wasn't bad, certainly looked like baby food, but it was much too sweet. Made my tummy ache.

I definitely recommend just mixing up fruits (I had apple, mango and banana), but the cookies thing only in very small quantities or if you have a really sweet tooth.

So my question for you is: Have you tried any of that before? If so, did you like it and what are your favourite combinations? Did anyone question you when you did it?

Hugs and cuddles,
Kat

I actually prefer my smoothies to be super thick and use a spoon .... I like lots of nutritional items in them but not the bulk of tons of liquid so I make them super thick and "eat" them. I don't think you have to lie at all .... completely normal.

Anyway - mashed up fruit is a perfect dessert so you don't eat ice cream that is not good for you - you can use that excuse as well.

Oatmeal and apple sauce always feels babyish for me to eat, same with any finger foods. I just tend to cut them up very tiny and have to use fingers. I had to eat pureed foods for a full month after jaw surgery so I cant do the full young baby food - has to be more "Toddler" level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back