Papercraft from japan, Hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello everyone, Basically I discovered this site when i was still doing papercrafting, and i figured you all would like it to use in your little time,
http://www.toshibatec.co.jp/tecfiles/special/kids/index.htm

Basically just click on one of the parts of the area, go through until you see a building you like click on a building, click on the blue button and then print and download, there's really no language barrier, although you may need adobe acrobat scene they are PDF files.

i used to love making paper models, up until just over 1 year ago. when things went pair shaped, an unlce from me, tought me how to make paper planes, ships and tanks, from scratch, and i loved it.. He was like a father to me, (hard to explain) but we had a falling out which caused me some depression.

I took up paper modelling once again, to alieviate that depression and things were going well, i even started a you tube channel called the Papermaker where i illustrated step by step how to make a model aircraft carrier out of paper, all was going well, until a person from an unnamed forum, insulted my model, and me to boot, and refused to appologise, or let me defend myself..

I ended up ripping the model to pieces, stopped recording and posting (even though it was 75% complete. and had a severe bout of depression, which ended with me taking 2 weeks lone walking all over the UK, with several attempts at killing myself.

now, im back on track, and purchase pre designed models from poland, which i make up, im currently working on the bismark.. (i no longer post videos) as i cannot handle more insults regarding the modelling, as its my way of coping with the loss of a great man, who i considered more of a father to me than my own dad..

cheers
Babylea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back