Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the best squishy diapers

Default the best squishy diapers

I've been sampling various brands of diapers and I've decided that I like the feel of "squishy" diapers the most. Depends protection with tabs and Tranquility ATNs are the squishiest in my opinion.

What other brands are squishy? I've tried Abena M4's and some of the old Bambinos and they don't feel very squishy to me.

K thx bai

I've been through a lot of diapers and ATNs are the squishiest when very wet.

I've used the A+ Level 4 from XP Med and they get rather squishy.

I've been digging around... found this old thread. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...r-has-most-sap

they suggest that tena maxi and tena slip are also pretty squishy and gel-like between the legs when wet. Thats what i love!

I'll try the wellness briefs too.

I found another thread here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...ght=squishiest

It says Dry 24/7's are some of the squishiest out there. Quite an intriguing endorsement in there

Quote Originally Posted by hydro4404 View Post
    I've been digging around... found this old thread. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...r-has-most-sap

they suggest that tena maxi and tena slip are also pretty squishy and gel-like between the legs when wet. Thats what i love!

I'll try the wellness briefs too.
    Huh :O Quite strange, since I feel Tena diapers are the least squishy? I don't like squishy diapers at all, and I feel like Molicare and Abena get very squishy fast.
    You'd need to wet Tena a LOT to get it to squish, though. It's mostly SAP and it swells a lot! Though they have had changes made to them lately, might not swell as much as before.
    Common complaint of Tena diapers, actually has been that they feel "hard" when you wet them..! So yeah, better get them absolutely soaked to get them to squish!
    Dry 24/7 I have not tried.

My list would of diapers with a squishyness similar to tranquillity ATN:

- XP A+ level 4 (tends to clump a bit though)
    - Wellness brief (like ATNs but with pinhole leaks all over the front. Would never order again)
    - Tena slip maxi (plastic backed version was the best, needed to be pretty wet though, brand has been changing for the worse recently though)

There's a new iD slip maxi on XP medical that's supposed to be very similar to the old tenas. If that's really the case, i suspect they'd be squishy as well. I ordered some 2 days ago so I'll find out soon I guess.

Dry 24/7 hands down the most squishy. I put an Abeana Arb-let Maxi booster inside.

-Gus