3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
RE: Watching TV Shows on DVD...

This Evening I am watching on DVD:

DRAGNET
HIGHWAY PATROL

currently working my way through Dexter (seasons 1 to 8), again. it's not as paranoia-inducing by the fourth watching.

Breaking bad (even tho it's over)
Walking dead
Game of thrones

Some series I wish went further...
Terminator Sara Connor chronicles
Tera nova
Firefly

I've been bouncing around on a bunch of different shows lately. I've only recently gotten Netflix and Hulu.

Star Trek TNG
Futurama
StarGate SG-1
Highlander
Star Trek
Behind the Mask
The Simpsons
Tosh.O
Daily Show

I've been eyeing a bunch of 90's and 2000's tv shows as well. Think I might need to watch all of The West Wing. I stopped somewhere during the 4th season.

I've got my regular shows too, that I still get on DVD. I'm not in the best area for internet. It can frequently be knocked out. So I get movies and shows on DVD so that I'll have something to entertain myself when I do loose internet.

The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
various Horror Movies

I got the DVD set of the old British show, The Avengers for Christmas and I'm anxious to watch them. I first watched them when I was a kid. They came out in 1961, but I remember watching them probably as re-runs when I was a college student up in my bedroom, which was in the attic of my parent's house. A little pot and I was set to really enjoy the show. Now, I'll be watching them once again but on ground zero.

Another old TV show I have on DVD is 1/2 of Season #1 of "COMBAT!", starring "Vic Morrow".

caitianx said:
Another old TV show I have on DVD is 1/2 of Season #1 of "COMBAT!", starring "Vic Morrow".

Sad what happened to Vic Morrow. Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983) is one of my favorite movies.

He was also in The Streets of San Francisco (1972). I have the full set on dvd.

VHS and DVD have resurrected interest in a lot of old TV shows.
Most of what is on TV today is not really what I want to watch.

I have season 3 of Arrow and season 1 of The Flash to get started watching. I also have the complete original series of The Transformers from the '80s that I want to watch. And I want to buy the original series of Power Rangers to watch.

AAO said:
I have season 3 of Arrow and season 1 of The Flash to get started watching. I also have the complete original series of The Transformers from the '80s that I want to watch. And I want to buy the original series of Power Rangers to watch.

I have the 1990's live action "The Flash" on DVD.
Also on DVD, I have Season 1 of "Miami Vice".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back