Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carseats and strollers

Question Carseats and strollers

So I was reading some closed posts on fitting into toddler carseats and strollers and noticed most people saying they can't fit but a couple of people could, so I decided to google and see if anyone my height can fit in a carseat.. Turns out I am the exact height that the official UK carseat safety website recommends waiting until to move onto just the normal seat.. I wondered why seatbelts still strangle me slightly

So, anyone else able to fit into toddler sized items?

Not sure; how tall are you? I'm five foot ten and probably 130 something pounds.

My dream is to get a britax car seat .... the USA version is rated for up to 95 pounds with 5 point harness (Canadian version is the identical seat but only government regulated to 65 pounds)!! And my shoulder height is only ..... 1" taller than the highest recommended! So I think I would fit very well.

Everyone makes fun of me with booster seats because I do fit all of them since most go up to at least 100 pounds .... I do wish I could use one in the driver seat since I sit a touch lower than where I should - what happens when you are only 5 feet tall and most of the height is in my legs.

Out of curiosity, how tall are you?

I'm way too big to ever fit in toddler stuff. Probably part of the reason I like being a daddy. Some fantasies are just a little too uneconomical. :p

Same with me KarmaBaby, I am 5ft too! everyone calls me a midget at work I actually get told "Your too little to help" by the guys, I used to hate being told I was too small but now I love it

5 ft 11. No strollers for me :<, Unless I went full crazy and built one. But then, I would need a crazy giant person to push it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    5 ft 11. No strollers for me :<, Unless I went full crazy and built one. But then, I would need a crazy giant person to push it.
    Oh dear I know some people who are 6ft 5 - 6ft 6 if you want me to ask them

No would be to big now.

I would love it though but I don't think Daddy would.

He he something to ask for just to tease him.

I most likely would, (Being 5'4" 130 pound) but would most likely not try it.

I'm too tall for most things, but I'm skinny though, but still the height stops me from being able to do/fit into a lots of things. I'm 6'4"

In my car, if I could get the seat frames, I have a racing seat that hugs me fairly tight, like toddler carseats do.