Thread: The Diaper Dynamo

Cool The Diaper Dynamo

Hello Everyone!

My name is Marc. Some of you may already know me as The Diaper Dynamo from YouTube.

I thought it was about time I joined this community and took a peak at what it's all about. I've read the posts here and there while doing research for years but have never actively participated here.

A good a friend of mine who you guys know as Binkigirl has been telling me to join for months now so I finally decided to do it!

For those of you who don't know me at all, I began wetting the bed in my early teens and started wearing diapers to bed to manage it. I quickly realized I enjoyed the experience and also that I was a diaper lover.

My condition has progressed over the years and I now wear diapers 24/7. Happily I might add.

I suppose my main interest here is to explore the diaper community even further and discover all of it's joys and wonders.

I cultivate a multitude of interests on a daily basis. I'm a huge tech geek and am fascinated with the advancement of technology and how that is going to impact our lives.

I love to talk about things like artificial intelligence, synthetic biology, nanotechnology and many other topics along such lines. As already mentioned I create YouTube videos and have a website with various different diaper products available.

Beyond those things I spend a good chunk of time just relaxing and watching Netflix or playing video games.

Hey Marc!

I've visited your website and watched several of your videos, it's great to finally have you as a part of this awesome community! I'm impressed you managed to browse this place for years without giving in to the temptation of registering

hello Mark welcome been following you on facebook and youtube for a while

Hey Marc,
    Welcome to the place where all the cool diapered people hang out. :P Glad you finally joined. We are all glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by DprDynamo View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Marc. Some of you may already know me as The Diaper Dynamo from YouTube.

I thought it was about time I joined this community and took a peak at what it's all about. I've read the posts here and there while doing research for years but have never actively participated here.

A good a friend of mine who you guys know as Binkigirl has been telling me to join for months now so I finally decided to do it!

For those of you who don't know me at all, I began wetting the bed in my early teens and started wearing diapers to bed to manage it. I quickly realized I enjoyed the experience and also that I was a diaper lover.

My condition has progressed over the years and I now wear diapers 24/7. Happily I might add.

I suppose my main interest here is to explore the diaper community even further and discover all of it's joys and wonders.

I cultivate a multitude of interests on a daily basis. I'm a huge tech geek and am fascinated with the advancement of technology and how that is going to impact our lives.

I love to talk about things like artificial intelligence, synthetic biology, nanotechnology and many other topics along such lines. As already mentioned I create YouTube videos and have a website with various different diaper products available.

Beyond those things I spend a good chunk of time just relaxing and watching Netflix or playing video games.
    Good Evening,

I am also on YouTube as my real name, and you are on my subscribed list.
    I am disabled with Autism & Cerebral Palsy.

caitianx

Hi and welcome. I was wondering, do you work with technology as a job? I worked as an IT assistant for a junior high school for several years, and I enjoyed it. I'm also a professional musician and have been working with keyboards for many years.

It was more of I came across posts here and there while doing research, would get what I need and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

I do technical support in a call center.

Hello DprDynamo and welcome aboard I have watched a great deal of you videos on YouTube and wanted to say that they are very much appreciated I hope you enjoy your time here All Aboard