Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Footie pajama in public?

Default Footie pajama in public?

Would you wear footie pajamas in public I've always wanted to but I want to know what you guys think

Just put a hoodie on over top and wear shoes, kinda just look like pants. I've done it, but only to go through the drive thru for food hehe

Liberal Arts College, best place for this kind of thing. Heck I go to the hangout at my college in my pajamas all the time. In my group of friends, no one will judge you for that. Heck one guy brought a naked anime girl blanket and his waifu body pillow. We got a laugh out of that one. But yeah, I'd do it.

I have worn a very adorable and childish unicorn footed pj's to my extended family Christmas... I have not really gone any other places wearing them because when it is cold enough outside to wear them I need actual winter gear and summer is to hot. But if the weather was ok and I was feeling particularly lazy I would have no problem wondering about outside the home in them.

I walk the dog and walk out to the street to get my newspaper in my footed jammies, diaper underneath. It's winter though, so I have a winter coat on and shoes, so all anyone can see is the print which on one pair is Cookie Monster, another has teddy bears and the third, little yellow duckies.

Yeah I walk the dog in my pajamas, too. Though it's khaki colour, dull hoodie type footie from men's wear section.

I've taken out the trash or gone out to the backyard with diaper and footie PJs on, but usually coat and shoes on over that, so not particularly notable. I considered wearing Star Wars PJs to the new Star Wars movie, but I worried about being randomly photographed, so decided against it (though I was diapered for that).

I've taken out the trash in my onesie quite often. Once I drove my daughter to the local shop while wearing it with a dressing gown over it. I stayed in the car though. All I could think of is "Now is not the time for a flat tyre."

I have gone out to take my garbage out in onesie or to talk with friends on the porch,the only time I have ever been out in non normal clothes was when there was a shooting,I grabbed my gun and went to see about it,the police arrived I had already secured the scene and marked the position of casings and such then the questions started from the cops as to why was I ought and about in a cloth diaper and rubber pants, told him the truth did not have time to get dressed any better!

Did not give me a problem.

I regret not doing this when I was in college. The closest I've come to it is while it was completely concealed. Drove out after a snowstorm once with my diaper and footed PJs on, but had heavy boots, sweatpants, and a winter coat on to hide it all. Very nearly got stuck in deep snow, and started thinking my life might get more complicated over the next couple hours. Now, at this point in my life, I don't know if the opportunity to openly wear my pjs will come up. But I will always be on the lookout for it.