Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still fit into baby diapers?

Default Anyone still fit into baby diapers?

I'm wondering if anyone still fits into baby diapers? because of how skinny I am, I can fit into specific diapers made for toddlers makes me feel younger.

For me baby diapers make me feel more little, but I'm sure I will reach a point where I will have to wear adult diapers as I will be too big to fit into them.

for example huggies nappy pants (huggies diaper pants) or pull ups.

That and they don't hold as much as adult diapers, :/ but they often are good enough for some wettings.

I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too

Hi I have to get grow up dippers as my body got big.

They are ok I usually have 3 changes a day.

Morning then after lunch and then after my bath and I gat in to my oneize.

Sometimes I get away with one dipper all day. And just a change before bedtime.

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too
    Around 60kg, depends on the size of the diaper, the largest toddler ones work, like pullups.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBunny View Post
    Around 60kg, depends on the size of the diaper, the largest toddler ones work, like pullups.
    Awesome Do you fit into any actual toddler diapers too?

Hey I fit into the baby diapers! Well Pampers Size 7 at least, and just barely. Usually I extend the tabs a bit. But it's true they don't hold much so I'm trying to expand into adult versions. I weigh about 110 lbs.

I have a 26" waist, so I can fit into baby diapers. I'd rather wear adult diapers, though; they have a much more natural fit, and thus make me feel more babyish.

Till my early 20's, I was able to fit the largest huggies-pullups size.

Now, I can fit still fit in easy-up T6, that I wear from time to time. But diapers with tape is a no-no, unless I use extenders.

I haven't tried the pampers baby pants yet, I dunno if I can fit in those :/

I have yes, though they were called snuggles or something, can't remember the name.

I wrote two at once, that was the good ol' days, same with baby love diapers.

I wear baby dry extra protection and cruisers size 7 pretty good. I do have use a heiny heiny XXLarge as a cover over top otherwise the tapes pop off eventually. They are just getting a little tight because I am FINALLY gaining weight due to medications for the first time since a teenager. As long don't get any larger (98 pounds right now) I'm good I don't like easy ups or pull ups because their rise is smaller than the baby dry - fit just below the waist for me where the training pants fits a few inches lower. Now if only they have tapes like huggies .... then they would be perfect!