• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aboundedsky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Im 28 years old, Canadian female who has been into diapers for a very long time. Only about 2 and a half years ago I came out about it. Before that i didn't really have much space to explore myself. But here I am now. :)

My story goes a little something like this...

I was a bedwetter until I was about 15 year old. Of course I had always had to wear. I guess after that They just stuck with me. Im not 100% sure on the rest. Been trying to figure it out. I can say I couldn't turn away now. I have tryed a handful of diapers. I would love to start doing reviews. But right now I dont think It will happen to much. I really cant afford to buy anything online. Maybe by this summer :)

I am big into my Rough Collie, Sassie Lassie Dog, my little ponies, model horses, movies, electronic music, Plushies, and inflatables. And of course Diapers. I sort of got this thing now to for furries. I think it has to do with my twitter account. Seems thats who does follow me. Anyways If you have any questions about me. Please send me a message.

DiaperPony

Hello abounedsky and welcome to the group.

This is an informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

aboundedsky said:
Im 28 years old, Canadian female who has been into diapers for a very long time. Only about 2 and a half years ago I came out about it. Before that i didn't really have much space to explore myself. But here I am now. :)

I was a bedwetter until I was about 15 year old. Of course I had always had to wear. I guess after that They just stuck with me. Im not 100% sure on the rest. Been trying to figure it out. I can say I couldn't turn away now. I have tryed a handful of diapers. I would love to start doing reviews. But right now I dont think It will happen to much. I really cant afford to buy anything online. Maybe by this summer :)

I am big into my Rough Collie, Sassie Lassie Dog, my little ponies, model horses, movies, electronic music, Plushies, and inflatables. And of course Diapers. I sort of got this thing now to for furries. I think it has to do with my twitter account. Seems thats who does follow me. Anyways If you have any questions about me. Please send me a message.

DiaperPony

*Crinkle wags and gives you cookies* Hewo aboundedsky welcome to ADISC I am Blaze!! Very Lovely introduction very informative ^_^ Oh I love reading and watching Diaper reviews I would love to see the reviews you will make in the future! All of your interests are so cool ^~^ what's your favorite movie? And I am a babyfur,part of the furry community! It is really fun and a lot of people are so friendly in it and I am a wittle 4 year old babyfur Husky in it ^~^ I hope you have a great time on the site aboundedsky!! ^=^

aboundedsky said:

DiaperPony

Welcome aboard! Always good to see another Canadian around. Feel free to jump into the discussions on the boards; we don't bite. :)

Nothing wrong with enjoying some movies. Have a favorite? One that you could watch again and again no matter how many times youve seen it?

Last edited:
:wub: Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Helly Blaze, Thankies on the cookies! I do have a few decent diapers I can do reviews on. Im going to check out the site and see what its all about. I have many favorite movies, tehehes. I do love animal movies, horses, dogs, cats, ect. Very nice on the babyfurry. Im so new to that part. Tho i seem to fit into that community my brain tells me. ^_^ I came across a gypsy vanner unicorn quad suite done by Beastcub Creations. I fell in love. But im not sure I could do a fursuit due to my vision. I havent looks to far into it tho. Thankies, was nice to meet you Blaze ^_^

Welcome aboundedsky,

I hope you find what you are looking for here. It seems to be a good group especially for the younger ones.

Moonshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back