Thread: Hello From Canada!

Red face Hello From Canada!

Im 28 years old, Canadian female who has been into diapers for a very long time. Only about 2 and a half years ago I came out about it. Before that i didn't really have much space to explore myself. But here I am now.

My story goes a little something like this...

I was a bedwetter until I was about 15 year old. Of course I had always had to wear. I guess after that They just stuck with me. Im not 100% sure on the rest. Been trying to figure it out. I can say I couldn't turn away now. I have tryed a handful of diapers. I would love to start doing reviews. But right now I dont think It will happen to much. I really cant afford to buy anything online. Maybe by this summer

I am big into my Rough Collie, Sassie Lassie Dog, my little ponies, model horses, movies, electronic music, Plushies, and inflatables. And of course Diapers. I sort of got this thing now to for furries. I think it has to do with my twitter account. Seems thats who does follow me. Anyways If you have any questions about me. Please send me a message.

DiaperPony

Hello abounedsky and welcome to the group.

This is an informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Quote Originally Posted by aboundedsky View Post
    Im 28 years old, Canadian female who has been into diapers for a very long time. Only about 2 and a half years ago I came out about it. Before that i didn't really have much space to explore myself. But here I am now.

I was a bedwetter until I was about 15 year old. Of course I had always had to wear. I guess after that They just stuck with me. Im not 100% sure on the rest. Been trying to figure it out. I can say I couldn't turn away now. I have tryed a handful of diapers. I would love to start doing reviews. But right now I dont think It will happen to much. I really cant afford to buy anything online. Maybe by this summer

I am big into my Rough Collie, Sassie Lassie Dog, my little ponies, model horses, movies, electronic music, Plushies, and inflatables. And of course Diapers. I sort of got this thing now to for furries. I think it has to do with my twitter account. Seems thats who does follow me. Anyways If you have any questions about me. Please send me a message.

DiaperPony
    *Crinkle wags and gives you cookies* Hewo aboundedsky welcome to ADISC I am Blaze!! Very Lovely introduction very informative ^_^ Oh I love reading and watching Diaper reviews I would love to see the reviews you will make in the future! All of your interests are so cool ^~^ what's your favorite movie? And I am a babyfur,part of the furry community! It is really fun and a lot of people are so friendly in it and I am a wittle 4 year old babyfur Husky in it ^~^ I hope you have a great time on the site aboundedsky!! ^=^

Quote Originally Posted by aboundedsky View Post

DiaperPony
    Welcome aboard! Always good to see another Canadian around. Feel free to jump into the discussions on the boards; we don't bite.

Nothing wrong with enjoying some movies. Have a favorite? One that you could watch again and again no matter how many times youve seen it?
    Last edited by LstNwf; 20-Jan-2016 at 21:20. Reason: Random double post =s

Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Helly Blaze, Thankies on the cookies! I do have a few decent diapers I can do reviews on. Im going to check out the site and see what its all about. I have many favorite movies, tehehes. I do love animal movies, horses, dogs, cats, ect. Very nice on the babyfurry. Im so new to that part. Tho i seem to fit into that community my brain tells me. ^_^ I came across a gypsy vanner unicorn quad suite done by Beastcub Creations. I fell in love. But im not sure I could do a fursuit due to my vision. I havent looks to far into it tho. Thankies, was nice to meet you Blaze ^_^

Welcome aboundedsky,

I hope you find what you are looking for here. It seems to be a good group especially for the younger ones.

Moonshot