Status
Not open for further replies.

KittensGoRoar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So last night I had my usual bottle and cuddled with my favourite plushies like normal, around 4am I had a dream where I woke up and ran upstairs to use the bathroom, midstream I realized I was dreaming and woke up a little to find myself wetting uncontrollably.
I haven't had a real accident in years. And I don't know what's causing it. Could it be an isolated accident?

Mmm you might have drank to much I would guess before you went to bed. It can be an isolated accident you might not have it again maybe. It might have just been random last night : P lol your body was to comfortable snuggling with the plushies and bottle it nuu wanted to gets up for the bathroom maybe XP

Possibly, I was very cozy. But if it does happen I should have padding, so probably tomorrow I can buy some if it happens again. (being a AB and this happening is exciting but it is scary too because I don't know if it'll happen again) also welcome to the website :)

KittensGoRoar said:
Possibly, I was very cozy. But if it does happen I should have padding, so probably tomorrow I can buy some if it happens again. (being a AB and this happening is exciting but it is scary too because I don't know if it'll happen again) also welcome to the website :)

Fankyou for the welcome I am Blaze it's nice to meet you! Oh and I am also a babyfur too ^=^ I bet it does makes you very excited too I know I would be. To be honest I tried getting myself to has accidents while sleeping but I was never able too XP but you so lucky bet it felt strange though waking up to yourself going in the bed X3 well tomorrow if it happens again you will has protection and won't gets the bed wet and you get to be a soggy babyfur in the morning XP Well hopes you has a good rest of the day KittenGoRoar ^=^

KittensGoRoar said:
So last night I had my usual bottle and cuddled with my favourite plushies like normal, around 4am I had a dream where I woke up and ran upstairs to use the bathroom, midstream I realized I was dreaming and woke up a little to find myself wetting uncontrollably.
I haven't had a real accident in years. And I don't know what's causing it. Could it be an isolated accident?

Hi sisi hear.

this only happens to me when I am a very tired boy.

I always have a bipper becouse a wet bipper is better then wet sheets.

It not every night I wack up wet. But it does happen

I I think it's just part of being little.

Hope this helps you not to worry at bedtime

It certainly could be an isolated incident and that's what I'd consider it unless it recurs. The only bedwetting event I remember was with one of those peeing dreams as a pretty young kid. I've had those dreams since but thankfully I haven't ever done it again in the real world. If this keeps happening to you, you should see a doctor but I wouldn't worry too much about a single incident.

Once I was really sick and I was taking a nap and dreamed that I wet the bed, it felt so real I got scared I actually did

Welp, home now and got nervous so got padding. Feel really happy and little.

Also my plushie says hai :D (his name is kumo) 12606905_1682166618721411_651709442_n.jpg

I used to have similar dreams about wetting, but most of the time they were flash backs of when I actually had accidents in public.

I had one last night. I woke up and had to use my diaper, which I did....sigh. Usually in the dream, I'm somewhere looking for a bathroom. I hate to use a public bathroom with other people in it, so in my dream, I find a bathroom, like in a dorm or some place, and as soon as I find the toilet, someone comes walking in, or several people come in. Then I go in search of another bathroom.

Last night's dream, I was back at my old place of employment, and when I walked into the bathroom, it looked like a sh*t explosion had taken place, and I left. I have really weird dreams.

Just an update… it happened again so I think I need to stay padded.

Is this something you have been practicing by wetting on purpose at night?

I have a really good control, I might see dreams where I am peeing but never wet.
Once I had drank a lot before bed, and saw a dream where I searched for a toilet for HOURS and FINALLY got to pee and it was awesome, I was so relieved that I still felt the relief when I woke up.. and then panicked! Did I wet the bed!?!? I quickly groped the bed but nope, dry. Thank god :D I was visiting relatives at the time, too hahah!

Though I started using diapers because I have so shy pee, I have been in pain when I've had to urinate in public toilets and just can't. Diapers took the edge off that pressure and I've learned to go easier now.

And yeah, I'd like to know too if you've been trying to achieve bedwetting? And succeeded now :O? You don't "sound" upset at least.

Nope. It just started happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back