Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pampered Party!!! 2.0

Default Pampered Party!!! 2.0

Ok everyone, I know we have done it before, and it was a great time, also having had padded friends over for other reasons. It is that time of year again. Darkfinn and I are opening our house to anyone that would like to come and have a padded weekend long party. We are setting aside the weekend of March 27-29 for anyone that would like to come and hang out.

Same rules apply,
    No sexual activities, we do not buy drinks for under age, and we all have a good time. BYOB, BYOD, No Orgies.

We do have a verity of diapers if you would like to sample a different brand.
    Please RSVP we do have a guest room along with a couch, and even a small space left in the craft room.

You might want to be careful letting people freely in your house, stuff could get stolen.

Dang it, I doubt I have enough notice to be there this time.

Hopefully, I have better luck next time.

Aargh... I wish I could come, but I only have a learner's permit. I live only 4 hours away, and I may drive up next year if you guys will accept a 16-year old. Sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    You might want to be careful letting people freely in your house, stuff could get stolen.
    ahh we have little to steal, and we are not going to be leaving people alone in the house or anything.

and Sorry for the short notice this time, I know it will not help those that are far out, but this was supose to be posted a while back and my computer went belly up for a while. Not to mention DF just got back on line.....

Man I wish I could go but I have to stay in school for these last few months and I don't think my parents are going to let me just dissappear for a weekend. Hopefly I can come for Pampered Party 8.0?

Man it seems like every ABDL I meet is from freakin NC! Hahaha well it would be an 11 hour drive in an uninsured vehicle, so not this time. I am, however planning to make ABDL-related trips all summer, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Man it seems like every ABDL I meet is from freakin NC! Hahaha well it would be an 11 hour drive in an uninsured vehicle, so not this time.
    Same here. As my dad would say, that's a "long commute." I'll probably have other stuff to do at home anyways and I don't think my parents would be down with the idea, not even as a college graduation present. (Maybe we could carpool. LOL!)
    Is March 27-29 the weekend of the basketball Final Four?

dprdinky

So what if we set up a place on here about events that people could attend? The following are examples of large events for around the USA/World:

Vermont dl/ab retreat in May:
    VTDLAB.com - Home Page

The Western Canadian Adult Baby Camp located in the Northern Hills of Alberta July 17-27, 2009:
    Adult Baby Camp - Home of the Western Canadian Adult Baby Campout

2009 bABy Campout, which is free in Big Horns in Wyoming June 26-28, 2009
    www.abycamp.com - ABy Camp*

Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts has monthly munches:
    Minnesota MADE

Ageplayers, AB's and DL's in Toronto 3rd Saturday of the month:
    Toronto Area AB/DL/AgePlay Monthly Munch!

Atlanta Littles Munch 3rd Saturday of the month:
    AtlantaLittlesMunch Info Page

New Hampshire Campout in August, for info contact:
    [email protected]

Indiana ab/dl munch 3rd Saturday of the month:
    groups.yahoo.com/group/hoosierhighchair

Oregon munch on the 4th Saturday of the month:
    Pacifiers.org
    (request info about events in the state of Washington)

MD/DC/VA Littles Munch, 2nd Saturday of the month:
    DC Littles Munch LittlesMunch.com

This is only the tip of an iceburg for what events are taking place. www.aby.com constantly posts events that occur spontaneously, as well as other place. You have to keep your eyes and ears open for what is happening in your area.

The problem is: most are limited to age 18 and over and when held at a bar then it prevents anyone 20 and younger from attending.
    Last edited by dprdinky; 25-Feb-2009 at 22:39.