What would your ideal AB/Little shop sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Sorry, I know I ask a question everyday! but my little age is 2-3 so questions are natural.. :blushie:

Describe your ideal online shop for littles, as much detail as possible please! from the soother and bottle styles to Onesies/footed sleepers (What material, design, etc), what would they sell and any other things you would love to be available

Thank you :D

This is one of those open questions. I can't possible list everything I might want, not the least of which is because I don't have a good imagination. Someone else needs to come up with some new ideas and then I can say that I like or dislike that new product.

With that said, I'll take a crack at some things:

Pacifiers: Nipples from small to large, silicone & rubber, small, medium and large guards, various designs and pictures - all individually selectable
Furniture: Adult sized, various finishes, various materials and designs. Again, all individually selectable
PJ's: Footed one-piece, two-piece, various materials, sizes and patterns, your choice of fasteners.
Onesies: Various materials, sizes and patterns, your choice of fasteners and locations.
Bottles: baby sized to adult-sized, various designs and teats, various flow-rates. dishwasher safe and safe for colas

I'd need an honest to goodness fabricator and an AB-IC-disability friendly sewist. I'm a disabled, ridiculously picky cloth diaper Little, so my clothes, including diapers, would have to be custom.I've drawn plans for a mirror-teetheer-rattle, I'd like a :paci: that doesn't yet exist, so I guess I'll draw plans for that. I'd like a 32 oz bottle, the actual bottle part just like a Comotomo, except for better marked graduations, and cute graphics on it, with a nipple like a scaled up Aderi, vented like a Comotomo, that you can twist to adjust the flow rate, and is spill proof like a Nubby, where the nipple and the ring are one piece like a Mimijumi, with a cap attached to the ring like a sports bottle.

I'd like a Jolly Jumper, and a bAaBy gym, too.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'd need an honest to goodness fabricator and an AB-IC-disability friendly sewist. I'm a disabled, ridiculously picky cloth diaper Little, so my clothes, including diapers, would have to be custom.I've drawn plans for a mirror-teetheer-rattle, I'd like a :paci: that doesn't yet exist, so I guess I'll draw plans for that. I'd like a 32 oz bottle, the actual bottle part just like a Comotomo, except for better marked graduations, and cute graphics on it, with a nipple like a scaled up Aderi, vented like a Comotomo, that you can twist to adjust the flow rate, and is spill proof like a Nubby, where the nipple and the ring are one piece like a Mimijumi, with a cap attached to the ring like a sports bottle.

I'd like a Jolly Jumper, and a bAaBy gym, too.

Thank you both so much for your replies! you see, I am looking at starting a business to cater for the needs of our community because I have been looking for things that I haven't been able to find, I have funding and I have found the manufacturers too so I want to be able to give us our dreams :) I just need to know what people want and are looking for.. for me, I have found it hard to find stuff like real toddlers and babies have, the onesies/footed sleepers for example are different and I cant for the life of me find my dream onesie (Princess sofia the first!), we deserve to be able to have this stuff :)

Just remember that simply resizing a piece of baby furniture or clothing will not necessarily work for adults. There are physical differences between babies and adults, not just dimensions and there are mechanical and physical limits that need to be accommodated.

LittleBelle said:
Sorry, I know I ask a question everyday! but my little age is 2-3 so questions are natural.. :blushie:

Describe your ideal online shop for littles, as much detail as possible please! from the soother and bottle styles to Onesies/footed sleepers (What material, design, etc), what would they sell and any other things you would love to be available

Thank you :D

Hi little Belle.

I think you should sale ever thing that muther care sails. But in our size. 'For though that are not in the uk muther care is a big shop that sail every thing you need for babbys one goes up to about age 4.'

That would be every thing that us little guys need form those that are AB's age 1 up to say age 10 and the a wide range of different dippers for the DL's. With a cool changing room so that they can try before they big.

And I suppose we could have a small corner for the sizzy's. With mackup and there stuff.

And in the other corner would be a big tree house. And lots of cool toys. And palace where people can come and have fun, playing and just being a kid againg because who really wants to grow up anyway. Yug.

Can I come and work there sounds really cool.

And school uniforms as well sorry since I found out that I cannot afford to have one I really want to have a uniform. look like a smart little boy.

you keep getting my imagination going. Still haven't forgotten little camp uk.

Thanks

Sisi.

sisi said:
Hi little Belle.

I think you should sale ever thing that muther care sails. But in our size. 'For though that are not in the uk muther care is a big shop that sail every thing you need for babbys one goes up to about age 4.'

That would be every thing that us little guys need form those that are AB's age 1 up to say age 10 and the a wide range of different dippers for the DL's. With a cool changing room so that they can try before they big.

And I suppose we could have a small corner for the sizzy's. With mackup and there stuff.

And in the other corner would be a big tree house. And lots of cool toys. And palace where people can come and have fun, playing and just being a kid againg because who really wants to grow up anyway. Yug.

Can I come and work there sounds really cool.

And school uniforms as well sorry since I found out that I cannot afford to have one I really want to have a uniform. look like a smart little boy.

you keep getting my imagination going. Still haven't forgotten little camp uk.

Thanks

Sisi.

Thank you :) I will have to look into it all, I was thinking online but maybe eventually an actual shop would be interesting.. Little camp uk still has to happen!

Hi Little Belle,

Like you I am always on the look out for adult sized licensed character clothing. I would love to have similar things that they make for little boys like jake and the neverland pirates, paw patrol, etc. but in my sizing. 2 piece Spider-Man or Jurassic world pajamas would be awesome.

Just something cute that I could fully immerse myself in when being my little self

For clothing the important part is a really good size chart. For things like onesies and shortalls you really need chest, waist, hips, crotch to shoulder and if they will stretch. I have had issues with ordering clothes online and finding out they just don't fit and ordering a size up or down would not help. A taylor on site that could make onesies to specified lengths would be a godsent because the standard ones don't work for everyone.

my ideal shop would sell everything, from clothing to toys all in adult sizes, for example, a potty (actual potty) that was for an adult (not a comode but a potty) with the design and print.. a push and go sit and ride car, made for adults. :) god what a dream.. lol.. basically anything that you can get for a baby but in an adult size.. bottles, dummies and bottle teats made for an adult, rather than a child, and loads of other stuff.

Babylea

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Hi Little Belle,

Like you I am always on the look out for adult sized licensed character clothing. I would love to have similar things that they make for little boys like jake and the neverland pirates, paw patrol, etc. but in my sizing. 2 piece Spider-Man or Jurassic world pajamas would be awesome.

Just something cute that I could fully immerse myself in when being my little self

Thank you for your suggestion! I have the same problem too, that's what kick started the idea :) I am looking into licences etc now :D

- - - Updated - - -

WildRoseBaby- I agree, thank you for your input :D I am 5ft so finding onesies that fit me is hard too, we need a shop where these services are available so we can fully enjoy being little, I plan to make that happen, I am looking into licences at the moment for character clothing but no matter what I am determined to make this happen, I love being a little and once I have an idea that's it :laugh:

Babylea- I didn't think of potties or ride on toys! thank you for your suggestions :) This has become a big project of mine and I am hoping that once I get the ball rolling I can find other littles to help expand it to cater for all our dreams, anything your mind can conceive, it can achieve :D

I wish there was an ABDL store here in Finland :(
I'd just want to go buy diapers from a store where people are friendly about it and are "in" the "secret" haha!
Just onesies, footie pajamas and looooots of diapers would be fine :p Especially if there would be rare imports! I cannot afford any American diapers at the mo'

TyphaHare said:
I wish there was an ABDL store here in Finland :(
I'd just want to go buy diapers from a store where people are friendly about it and are "in" the "secret" haha!
Just onesies, footie pajamas and looooots of diapers would be fine :p Especially if there would be rare imports! I cannot afford any American diapers at the mo'

Since there isn't one, have you thought about starting your own? If there's enough of a community, why not? :)

A shop where we can goto and just get what we need. And there no questions ask about why.
And a place where we can meet up for play day.. and a place where mummy's and daddy's can get together as well.
Would be great.

Look what I found in sansberys. Not my size of course. But the blanket is really soft and it got a picher of me on it.

Ok it's Christopher Robin.

20160124_122611.jpg20160124_122328.jpg20160124_122311.jpg

LittleBelle said:
Since there isn't one, have you thought about starting your own? If there's enough of a community, why not? :)

Well, there is this one site that did sell ABDL stuff, but it did not sell well enough for them to continuosly stock it, apparently.. :(
And those guys are REALLY good, too! Like, they ship super fast and their customer service is top notch, they are just great. So if they did not succeed, I don't feel very confident about myself asdfg

I vote clothes and diapers in plus sizes! In my explorations online, that's something that can be tricky to find. Also, plush toys scaled up. Like, you know how most teddy bears and such are scaled to be big to someone three to four feet tall? My dream shop would have teddies scaled up for us.

MischeviousArcanist said:
I vote clothes and diapers in plus sizes! In my explorations online, that's something that can be tricky to find. Also, plush toys scaled up. Like, you know how most teddy bears and such are scaled to be big to someone three to four feet tall? My dream shop would have teddies scaled up for us.

Toys are us did have some. And in sale becouse they where not selling I see if they have any left.

sisi said:
A shop where we can goto and just get what we need. And there no questions ask about why.
And a place where we can meet up for play day.. and a place where mummy's and daddy's can get together as well.
Would be great.

Look what I found in sansberys. Not my size of course. But the blanket is really soft and it got a picher of me on it.

Ok it's Christopher Robin.

View attachment 25349View attachment 25350View attachment 25351

I really like that idea :) I was thinking of doing it all online because I guess not many people would live in the same county as me and visit although there is an adult baby nursery thing a couple of miles from me..

TyphaHare- well there is always a way to make it work! like you could ship internationally as well as running the shop or if you were really serious, even make a holiday place out of it, you just need imagination, determination and to know 100% that you can do anything you put your mind to, as my big brother would say "I don't know how to fail" :D

MischeviousArcanist- Clothes, toys and diapers are a big focus but I didn't think of teddy bears! every little needs a giant teddy bear in their life! thank you! :D

I would like a real store where adults could go and get just about everything for kids but in grown up size. It would be so awesome to be able to be open about it all.
I live in a super small town and everyone is so curious about what you do - even picking up your delivered online orders makes people stare at the package as if they tried to x-ray it to see what was inside. OMG, mind your own business already!!!

..um ..sorry for the rant..

magnolia said:
I would like a real store where adults could go and get just about everything for kids but in grown up size. It would be so awesome to be able to be open about it all.
I live in a super small town and everyone is so curious about what you do - even picking up your delivered online orders makes people stare at the package as if they tried to x-ray it to see what was inside. OMG, mind your own business already!!!

..um ..sorry for the rant..

Hahah :laugh: its okay! I do love the idea because its so social and I love meeting new people, especially people who understand :) however my only concern with it being a store as well as online is would people travel to visit it? I live in a city but not a massive city so it would probably be best to put the store on the outskirts if there was one so we didn't get bothered by close minded people and to make everyone feel more open and comfortable visiting but I live in the UK and I don't know how many people live in the same county as me that would visit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back