ABU Little Paws

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am wearing one right now and have to say it is the best diaper I have ever worn. It fits great, looks really cute, and most important, does its job very well.

abu

Well having tried the Space I am likely to agree but why not see how much it can hold, say after 10 consecutive diapers and see if you still think they are best.

Nice. I can't wait to try those. There's been so many new diapers come onto the market over the past year or two. I haven't been able to really try any of them. But hopefully, one day, I will.

I'm amazed with the quality of these diapers. They are by far the best I have ever tried. And I love the fading paw-prints! My new favorite.

I got my half case this week. I already knew I liked the functionality because I've been through over 30 of the Simple. I really LOVE the print.

It seems like the new ABU is on a winning streak! I hope they continue this path for a long time to come, can't wait to see the Cushies and SDK version 2.0! I only have one diaper left from my first pack of Space diapers and have concluded that they are the best I have ever had the pleasure of wearing and wetting. I wanted to order a mixed case of space and Littlepawz but they are now out of stock until February :sad:

Aw snap, just got my SUV package of Little Paws! :)

BouncyBoy said:
Aw snap, just got my SUV package of Little Paws! :)

those cases sure can take up some room huh

Yeah Little Pawz are definitely my new diaper of choice. They are durable and hold a ton. Plus they are super cute!!!

Too bad I have to use the simple white ones up. I am sold on the new pattern.

I want these in Europe 8I EEEEK

I don't know but they look like the "my diaper" diaper from Germany....
Has anyone compare these two?

Cause it looks like it's the same manufactory.

Though, I haven't try the Lil paws yet...

couchesstevenboy said:
I don't know but they look like the "my diaper" diaper from Germany....
Has anyone compare these two?

Cause it looks like it's the same manufactory.

Though, I haven't try the Lil paws yet...

I sure hope they are from the same factory! They are my favourite AB diapers so far, the MyDiaper ones. Also, I bet they are much cheaper than the Littlepaws x) even though they are printed and specialty item..! They are like one euro per diaper. New Crinklz are about 1.30 per diaper and the old ones were 1.75 per diaper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back