Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more DIY

Default more DIY

Attachment 25294
    Attachment 25295

i could on the whys and wherefores, and certainly why i'd not done it before (cos it looks crap?), but mum fracturing her backbone gave the push.
    and being what the Yanks'd call a pack-rat, i had the bits knocking about.

funny what you do, when there's nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    OK, I have to ask. What am I looking at?
    It's stowage for the cooker lids, inside the cupboard door.... either that or, it's some kind of robot brazier

They're stowed at a level, that his mom doesn't have to stoop (with a bad back) to get to the lids... and yet, they're out of the way..

Ahh... got it.

Either convenience for mom, or a fembot's lingerie closet. Maybe both....

MarchinBunny

Hmm ... I probably would have built something wooden and more secure, especially since those seem to be glass lids. But then again, I am the type of person that worries like that, so I tend to go overboard. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    OK, I have to ask. What am I looking at?
    Ha ha ha! That's was exactly my first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    ...either that or, it's some kind of robot brazier
    OMG! That was my second thought! Ha ha -- I can't stop laughing! (We must have dirty minds, Marka!)

Cool solution, though. If it does the job, where's the problem? I love it when you can fix a problem with random stuff that you have to hand.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    [...]

OMG! That was my second thought! Ha ha -- I can't stop laughing! (We must have dirty minds, Marka!)

[...]
    Not dirty minds, tiny... just good shape recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Not dirty minds, tiny... just good shape recognition
    Ha ha -- "good shape recognition". I'll go along with that... it was a "good shape"!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ha ha -- "good shape recognition". I'll go along with that... it was a "good shape"!
    oh, now i know what you two are on about: titbags , not the ol' fire thingy .

btw, i've just googled 'titbags' and there's no mention of bags for tits. it all sounds a bit sexist and racist and pervist to me

and of course, Marka was correct of it being a pan-lid holder. i was pretty tired the night of posting and couldn't be mithered with an in-depth
    i knew someone would suss it and, yeah, it's an invite for anyone to show their cobblings.

Gercha! I ain't showing you my cobblings! Welll.... you can have a peek at my sherbet... but that's all you're getting! Cheeky devil!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	things-that-look-like-boobs-sherbert.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	25312