Feeling rather jealous of kids pajamas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where your coming from I love Doc Mcstuffins and I get jealous because all the cute pjs for the show are all in toddler sizes lol but I feel you completely maybe eventually they will make pjs in adult sizes...

I would also take a look at the Land's End pj's.

Awww. Im sorry. Mebbe you can work out a deal with someone where they buy it and ship it, then you reimbuss them?

I am into pretty childish kind of stuff, but luckily .. it's all really popular stuff. So finding PJs ... not really an issue. I think popularity is really key here. Sort of like My Little Pony. You want to see Princess Sofia adult PJs, then it needs to have at least some demand for it other wise it's just not worth putting it into production.

Now of course, for all I know it very well could be really popular among adults. I never watched it before, so I wouldn't know.

I wish there was some ABDL company that would start making close-fit two piece pajama sets in adult size just like the kids ones.. Like have pants that have some prints on them, then a colorful top with a graphic on it and contrasting trim around the neck and sleeves. Granted there are some pajama sets on ebay that go up to 18-20 in boys, but it seems I can only barely fit into those :/

Yhym. Two-piece toddlerish pajama sets in stars or stripes could be cute. Sometimes I'm alittle jealous when kids have privilege to wear it :biggrin:
Like brabbit1987 said, hopefully adult pajamas with kinda childish style, like sonic the hedgehog, mylittlepony or just a cute drawing, are going to be more popular. Anyway I still haven't found good theme with stars hehe :tongueout:

pamperedprincess1993 said:
I understand where your coming from I love Doc Mcstuffins and I get jealous because all the cute pjs for the show are all in toddler sizes lol but I feel you completely maybe eventually they will make pjs in adult sizes...

I hope so! I haven't watched Doc Mcstuffins but I will check it out! I can't get over my sofia the first obsession :biggrin:

try ebay!!! im 6 foot tall 220 pounds and found wiinnie pooh and hello kitty pajamas my size most of the onesies are smaller on ebay try abdl, adult, or adult baby onesie or pj

I too wish that cute clothing came in bigger sizes that can be bought in stores and taken home with you. I have to order most of the stuff I get online and it takes a while to get it and you don't always find what you are looking for.

Hi it also children's bedding.

I sow a really cool dinosaur bedding in the shop. But it was not normal size :-(

How hard would it be to make bedding and pjs.

Maybe.

Sisi

My mum still sometimes buys clothes for me, and usually it's really cute things like blouses with ribbons on them and last week I came home from school and she presented me with penguin pyjamas! I'm kind of obsessed with penguins and the pyjama top has a big penguin on the front with blushy cheeks and a scarf and it's just so adorable.

I guess girls have it easier to find cute clothes, especially with the fashion (at least in Germany) turning more towards girly clothes again. I have lots of cute outfits with animal prints or little bows and no one bats an eye if I wear them in public. Heck, even my winter coat is in a "little girl" style.

But I agree with there being no cute bed sheets, at least in the stores. I actually think my mum has kept some of our bedding from when we were children, with teddy bears on them, and as far as I remember, they're adult sized. I don't knwo where one could buy them nowadays though...

sisi said:
Thank you LittleBelle.

You are a star. twinkle twinkle

Hee hee.

Sisi.

No problems :giggles:

I would think sewing a bed sheet would be fairly simple as it is just a rectangle. Making a fitted sheet or PJs would be harder. Never tried either so I really do not know.

I found two different flannel Twin XL sheet sets by Laura Ashley. One is cars and the other is dinosaurs. It is so difficult to find "little" stuff for tall boys. I found these online at Wayfair and Boscov. Makes me feel so much better than those "adult" sheets (boring!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back