• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonka81

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello, I guess I fell into lurker status. So it's time to change that. I have been quiet due to on going divorce. Looking to connect with those that have gone thru the big D, and had it used against them.

Welcome Tonka81! I see in your profile you like farming? Is that your profession? What crops do you grow?

Hello Zipperless. Alfalfa hay, some say it's my addiction. I think they mean I am a little too passionate about farming. :D

Tonka81 said:
Hello Zipperless. Alfalfa hay, some say it's my addiction. I think they mean I am a little too passionate about farming. :D

I'm so thankful for farmers such as yourself!

Welcome to ADISC!

I am not sure if anyone is going through a divorce at this time but we do have people that are divorced. Head over to the Mature Topics forum and post any questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back