Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents and brother found out a few years ago, but never brought it up. I came home from scout camp and saw they had taken them out of my room and set them out in the open in the kitchen. I got inside a couple minutes before them, and my brother was asleep on the couch at the time, so I quickly moved them back and never got confronted about it.

My wife knows, but just ignores it, I wear to bed every night as my accidental bed wetting has become unpredictable. Not sure if I am wetting every night because I am wearing or wearing because I am wetting every night at this point.. sort of what came first the chicken or the egg.

My older sister knows but my ma or dad never knew they passed away now. My wife has known before we were married.( she died of cancer in 2012) I have three needy sons that i still take care of they all know. My girl friend knows and one past girl friend knows.

My Mother knows i told here years ago in fact most people close to me know. One time just to see what would happen even posted on my facebook. Never had any negitive response. Most were glad i did not have a medical problem who ask.

My Mom died in Feb of 08 she new and all my friends know because of my situation, everybody needs to know because of the very real potential that I will not be able to do it myself because I am subject to random paralysis that can be minutes or the worst one was 5 years,having regained use of my right arm and hand a day before my birthday in 2010, due to Doctors blaming it on "you slept wrong and dinged the nerve,it will be back tommorow" it was not splinter or braced to preserve function so I have a 40 degree contracture at the elbow and my fingers can open and close a very small amount with very little grip and the arm and hand have no reflexes what so ever.

I think most parents know but do not say anything. I would be quite surprised if parents were not suspicious. Assuming the interest in diapers starts early and you live at home for 18-20 years how could they not see, smell, or experience something related to the desire to wear diapers? I'm sure many abdls can remember times when suspicion was drawn. I feel quite certain that the secret is actually known by most parents.

My sister has told whole famley extended also.
Mom walked in on me getting pampered up.
Then one day they cleaned out my baby stuff and trashed it in my 30's
I moved out never to return oh my mom and I are ok it's the sis that I cant be with.
All throughout school she told my friends I put diapers on .
So I have no famley they will never see me ever .
When my mom is gone I will never see them I have not even seen them for 10 years .
The freak they think I'm
I have no extended famley in my book.

Told all girl friends first thing that way they could choose to stay or not.
The one I'm with now we look out for one another .
Kind of take care of each other.
It's some times abusive in she is very strong willed but we both need our pampers.
She is IC.
Me I need mine in other ways.

When i started out wearing i kept it secret I was 17 i wore for years with out saying anything finally about 32 i got tired of hiding so told those close to me who if they found out any other way might be concerned i had medical issues. Even posted on facebook once.

I haven't told immediate family, and I don't think I will, since it's possible to be related to something they did learn about that... ... did not go well... ...

I did tell a close friend that I have personal conversations with, and their reaction was something of curiosity and confusion. Started with "But why wouldn't you want to get up and go to the toilet and get that stuff far away from you?" and went nowhere fast. For unrelated reasons, we don't talk so much anymore, so I don't know what they think now.

I bet I could tell my cousin and it would go well.

jdj1 said:
Even posted on facebook once.

One time, just to see if anyone would notice, I posted something to facebook saying I was gay.

Nobody noticed.

Other than the people on ADISC, nobody knows that I am an ABDL. I have lived by myself for a number of years now and don't see any reason to tell anyone. When I was living with my parents, I wore so rarely that it wasn't a problem and my parents respected my room so I never had a problem with them finding something.

Same here. I told nobody. Perhaps my mom knows a little bit.

It seems in almost every case that our moms are always listed among those who probably know.

parents know, sister knows, a couple of X GF know one even mentioned it to my sister who said she knew and that i had been wearing sic e she could remember, wife knows as I wear everynight to bed for the past 6 years. Kids dont know and I hope to keep it that way.

Secret isn't the same thing as private.
A few people in my life know -- otherwise no one else does.
It's part of my private life, it's not a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back