• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hiya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hi.
im very new to this and very curious. im not sure what else to put so ill just stick with a big hello :smile:

Well... We like our new members to tell us a little about themselves. Since your username is animegirl, do you have a favorite anime? I haven't seen a whole lot, but I do like Inuyasha.

My favourite anime is one piece but I also like inuyasha and naruto as well.
Bit about me - im 23 and live on my own. I love animals and have 2 cats ,royal python and a bearded dragon. I enjoy reading and learning about history. I also collect monster high dolls and play a lot of video games.

I find snakes to be interesting creatures. There was one living in the shed in my backyard last year.

What type was it? :)

Welcome to the land of misfit toys!! :D

I'm not totally sure, but I believe it was some form of garter snake. I also found one hanging out on the foundation of my house last year that was either a black rat or a black racer. My mother, who is not at all fond of snakes, didn't want it crawling under the siding on the house, so I taped a cotton ball to a stick to make a soft poker to coax it away. I managed to touch it as it slithered.

Where you from? :) I'm from The Middle of Nowhere in the Alaskan Wilderness. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops; thought it was gonna be attached to my other post. XD

Cool :) my mum doesn't like them either and doesn't visit because I own one.

I've seen a little anime; not much though. I don't even really no much of any names except for Naruto and Yugi oh or something like that. I'm more into Sunday Funnies/Comic Strips like Calvin and Hobbes, Dennis the Menace, Garfield, The Peanuts, Marvin, etc. :)

I know of Denis the menace and garfield but not the others :) im in Devon in the UK

GASP! You've never heard of Calvin and Hobbes; Charlie Brown and Snoopy (the Peanuts by Charles Shultz XD)? YOU MUST CONVERT! Lol XD

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah; Marvin's a fairly new one....may not even be a mainstream one and just a local strip in my village for all I know. Hmm.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about a talking baby and his puppy; a lot like Calvin and Hobbes; a little kid and his stuffed toy tiger that came to life for him.

Sounds cool. I only know Denis because hes in the dandy annuals :)

JohnnyHamilton said:
GASP! You've never heard of Calvin and Hobbes; Charlie Brown and Snoopy (the Peanuts by Charles Shultz XD)? YOU MUST CONVERT! Lol XD

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah; Marvin's a fairly new one....may not even be a mainstream one and just a local strip in my village for all I know. Hmm.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about a talking baby and his puppy; a lot like Calvin and Hobbes; a little kid and his stuffed toy tiger that came to life for him.

I know them all! Marvin is not new, btw.

and a big hello right back at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back