Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubblesTheFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
( I-I just wanted to say to all of you something, I-I know most of us here are babyfurs :3 (and adorable lil ones too :3 ) b-but I also wanted to tell you, don't worry about what anyone else thinks, some people can be mean and just don't really understand, them people just forgot that the little one inside them is still actually there and they've just blocked them out, it's perfectly okay to show your little side, people should remember that everyone still has the little one inside them somewhere but some people just need to find themselves again, it's fine to be a little crinklebutt, it's fine to play with lego still and want to has toy cars or things, society has just made it seem like it's not ok to some people when really it is, I think you are all adorable little crinklys and to me at least, you will always be adorable lil ones, you feel like part of my family now, thank you for being really nice, kind and welcoming, I know I've said it a lot but I really mean it and remember, never let anyone be mean to you or tell you something is wrong, if people want to judge us then they are not the kind of people that has opened up their hearts yet, I wuv you all and I hope we can all continue to be friends :) ) - I hope you don't mind me telling you that, I just wanted to let you know :3 - crinkles-

(Sowwy for my english by the way, i'm actually deaf so didn't learn english as well as other people :3 ) *crinklewags*

*hugs BubblesTheFox*
Hey, I went to a vet and got my self innoculated against insults. I do not care anymore.
Was that innoculated or was it fixed ?
Anyhow, thanks for being a warm light in what could have been a dull day Keep it up Foxy :3

Not a babyfur myself, just a furry.

They ought to keep their insults to themselves... no sense wasting breath being mean. In the infinite wisdom of grandmother, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Getting that playful little one to be active is a great experience, anyways. Silly super serious adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back