Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Profile Picture

Default Your Profile Picture

What is it, and what does it mean to you? Is it some random crap you pulled off the internet, or is it of special significance?

Mine is too small to read at thumbnail size, but it is basically Ilya Kovalchuk's head on Lenin's bod in front of the Soviet flag holding a hockey stick and wearing a crown (whew!), with a few KovalPhrases written on it.

What about you?

Mine is the latest online representation of my female self. (For lack of a better description.)

In that sense, it is special to me.

In another sense, it is some random crap off of photobucket.

Oh, right. I was meaning to change that. It's just my old avatar. It's a traced and redrawn picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts. No deep meaning to it.

Mine is a random pic of Soul from the anime Soul Eater (I think it was my avatar briefly at one point)

No real significance besides the fact I like the anime...

Mine is, for those who don't know, a memorial ribbon for the day that a deranged student shot and killed 32 others at my alma mater. I didn't lose any friends, thank god, but it was still a very dark time for many and the aftermath is still playing out.

However, I have been thinking about changing it. Not because I want to forget, but I don't want people associating me with the tragedy before they know anything else about me. I don't know what I'd put in its place though. When I was on teenbabynet, my avatar was Stewie Griffin leaning over to show off his diaper with the caption "you know you want me." But that's not really me either.