Thread: My birthday soon.

Red face My birthday soon.

Hi everyone it going to be my birthday soon not many sleep now.

I have been a bizz boy make a list for daddy. But I need you help. Do you have a favourite toy.

Also I seen some spiderman pj's but the shop don't do them in my size. Is there some where daddy can get them on line.

I hope this has worked and you can see the photos of the cool toy I have see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_120625.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	25268Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_115301.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	25272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_115432.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	25271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_115649.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	25270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160117_115716.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	25269

I wish you luck, sisi and i hope you get everything you want on your birthday.

JohnnyHamilton

Coolness!! Happy early birthday bro; I'm getting a birthday day after tomorrow too....you don't happen to have been born on the 19th by any chance? That'd be totally trippy! XD

Mommy's taking me to Fairbanks for my birthday; it's over one hundred miles away from the village in an actual city with big buildings and lots of stores. We're gonna go see a movie; "the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2", and then we're going to a restaurant and then to Barnes and Noble to buy a bunch of books; leatherbound classics are my favorites; I'm a HUGE bookworm; all I ever do pretty much is read, write, and draw cartoons. XD I have a bunch of books on how to draw cartoons too; I think I even have a book on how to read XD (and how to write of course; lot of school textbooks that my sister had from her normal childhood because she suppressed her superpowers at a young age and didn't freak her teachers out.....I always sucked at pretending to be normal. :/

Best of all mommy's totally fine with my age identity so we may even be able to find some cute shortalls when we go shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHamilton View Post
    Coolness!! Happy early birthday bro; I'm getting a birthday day after tomorrow too....you don't happen to have been born on the 19th by any chance? That'd be totally trippy! XD

Mommy's taking me to Fairbanks for my birthday; it's over one hundred miles away from the village in an actual city with big buildings and lots of stores. We're gonna go see a movie; "the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2", and then we're going to a restaurant and then to Barnes and Noble to buy a bunch of books; leatherbound classics are my favorites; I'm a HUGE bookworm; all I ever do pretty much is read, write, and draw cartoons. XD I have a bunch of books on how to draw cartoons too; I think I even have a book on how to read XD (and how to write of course; lot of school textbooks that my sister had from her normal childhood because she suppressed her superpowers at a young age and didn't freak her teachers out.....I always sucked at pretending to be normal. :/

Best of all mommy's totally fine with my age identity so we may even be able to find some cute shortalls when we go shopping.
    Hi Johnny.

Who a shopping trip with your mummy. That sounds like great fun. My birthday is on the 12th so I think we are like 7 day apart.

I like arty stuff but I have Done drowning for like ever. So i going to give it a try. I usually do painting.

Little clothes shopping as well. I get The sherts that are couler full and shorts with I were like all the time only put big boys clothing on when I have to.

Hope you have a great day with with your mummy and have lots of fun.

I also hope that your daddy can get that you are still you just happeyer.

Let me know how it all goes

Sisi

JohnnyHamilton

Willdo....kinda nervous, still a bit conflicted; gonna have to write in my journals tonight to sort out all the thoughts and fears in my head and then decide whether or not to let mom read it; I always communicate a lot better in writing than I do in person; kinda quiet with occasional spurts of random activity, but really shy when it comes to talking about my age identity in person because I tend to start stuttering and crying when I'm really angry or embarrassed.