Thread: Looking for art references

MarchinBunny

Default Looking for art references

Ok, so I am working on making myself a rabbit fursona. Now, I am not all that great at drawing furs. So I generally like to look into other artists and such to get ideas.

So does anyone know of other rabbit fursona's that I could take a look at? The exception being Phation, already pretty well aware of his work. He is my favorite artist.

Anyway, here is a few rough sketches I have done. Just trying to come up with a design for now. Not sure what kind of style I want to go for. I will try different renditions as I go and post them here. I really am looking to make a decent fursona. So the more attempts to refine the better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sketch3.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	25264

Name:	Sketch2.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	25265

Name:	Sketch1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	25266

Wen is one, although you have to have a FurAffinity account to view her page. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wen/ You could always go to FurAffinity and use their browse function; you can select the species you want to see, and also the theme, so you could narrow it down to babyfur if you wanted.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Wen is one, although you have to have a FurAffinity account to view her page. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wen/ You could always go to FurAffinity and use their browse function; you can select the species you want to see, and also the theme, so you could narrow it down to babyfur if you wanted.
    Oh man .. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks, that should really help a ton.

Edit: Oh also .. I have an account. Have had one for a very long time now. XD Been ages since I signed on it though.

MarchinBunny

Ok, so yesterday I helped someone from deviantart with one of their school projects. They had a music class and they missed too much to understand how to use FL Studio. They needed me to make a 30 second music track. It had been many many years since I used FL Studio, but I managed it the music turned out pretty well. In exchange they drew this for me. It's my OC as a rabbit. I think it turned out really cute =^.^=.

Name:	mmusic_exchange_by_fleesveon-d9q10hb-color corrected.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	25470