Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Edit: I went through with the suggestions you all posted! I talked about it further down in the responses. Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

Hey everyone.

So this might seem a little strange since it's the opposite situation of most ABDLs but I have a question. So usually when I wear I don't really regress because I save that for when I'm able to spend time with my big sis'. This time around I won't I be able to have any time with her before I go back to school and lose the opportunity to wear at all for a few months.

I'm sure you saw where this was going but since I won't have any time to regress with her I want to do it by myself so I can have some sort of release before I go back. The only problem is I've never actually done it by myself since I usually just wear and do my normal stuff when I'm alone. What do you guys do to get into a little headspace when you're alone? Also, what kind of activities do you tend to engage in while you're regressing that I wouldn't need someone else to do.

Thanks in advance for the help =)

Last edited:
Hi Undisclosed. This is a question that's pretty individual to everyone, so it can be hard to answer. What we can do is to give you some ideas and options and then you can do the ones that appeal to you.

So, what you could do during the time you want to feel regressed is to intentionally make sure you don't have any mature things around. You could prepare food for your meals that is the kind of thing little kids would eat (say a sandwich with the crust cut off or those individual snack packs). You could make sure to only watch cartoons or other TV for young children and nothing too serious or violent. In addition to diapers, you can also wear any shirts you have that have cartoon character or younger patterns on them as well as overalls, a onesie, whatever other clothing you have that makes you feel little. If you have a bottle or sippy cup, you could only drink out of that. Depending on what you have available, you could also do activities that might make you feel little: coloring with crayons, reading a picture book, playing with any baby toys you might have, etc.

Another thing you could try is to set yourself small challenges that you think might make you feel little. For example, you could plan to intentionally wet your diaper as soon as you feel any need to go (or if you're potty training, intentionally ignore signals while holding it until you have an accident). Or decide that during a period of time you can't tie your shoes, button any buttons, or do other things that require a good bit of dexterity. Maybe set yourself a timer for when you have to stop what you're doing and take a nap. Stuff like that.

I definitely understand what you're getting at when you say it'll be different for everyone. I'd love to have any suggestions you guys have for me so I can try out things that have worked for you.

More specifically I definitely think I like most of your suggestions. I definitely feel that removing mature things would be a good thing and having food prepared for meals would definitely be a good one too. I think the idea of the "small challenges" would also be pretty good for me and I really liked the napping idea.

Thanks for the suggestions =)

I love watching cartoons to get me regressed. Also I find my paci is a very useful tool when it comes to getting in my head space

I usually cuddle up with my teddy (Michael) and watch disney movies or listen to disney songs with a binky and/or bottle. Other times that I've gotten ready for toddler mode though I'd end up feeling alone, and then a little scared, and then I'd get flashbacks of Utah, then I'd start hearing the screams again and then I'd start having a panic attack and crying like a baby, getting light headed from hyperventilating, feels like my teeth are rapidly vibrating out of my skull and like my fingernails are being electrocuted and then I just fall asleep/pass out and wake up feeling really refreshed lol. XD

Undisclosed said:
Hey everyone.

So this might seem a little strange since it's the opposite situation of most ABDLs but I have a question. So usually when I wear I don't really regress because I save that for when I'm able to spend time with my big sis'. This time around I won't I be able to have any time with her before I go back to school and lose the opportunity to wear at all for a few months.

I'm sure you saw where this was going but since I won't have any time to regress with her I want to do it by myself so I can have some sort of release before I go back. The only problem is I've never actually done it by myself since I usually just wear and do my normal stuff when I'm alone. What do you guys do to get into a little headspace when you're alone? Also, what kind of activities do you tend to engage in while you're regressing that I wouldn't need someone else to do.

Thanks in advance for the help =)

Hi Sisi hear.

I car't think of anything more to say than has been said already. Other than also challenge you self with where you are little. When I let me self be me like in a toy shop. I find that I fell great.

For me being little most of the time and I pretend to be grown up when I have to.

I like doing arts and crafts sort of thing also watching children's TV and sucking a pacifier which I do a lot also I have Rex my faithful cuddly dog.

There's lots of stuff about diaper wearing on this site so not going to go on too much about it just to say be careful you don't get nappy rash as that is the worst.

Hope you enjoy your time being little before you have to pretend to be a grown up again.

Thanks for all the replies everyone =) I'll be trying to do this tonight or tomorrow night so I'll let everyone know how it went after the fact =)

Probably too late, but a pacifier and plushies would probably help. I'm not much of an AB (and therefore don't regress much, if ever)but I love watching cartoons (I like most animations), sleep with and keep around a nice collection of plushies, and love it when I get to use my pacifier. After reading all this I've typed out, maybe I'm a bit more of an AB than I thought, lol.

There are already some good suggestions here however so you'll probably have a great time regardless. Good luck with it and enjoy!

Hey everyone! So this evening I was able to have some time to myself during which I indulged a little bit =)

I stopped at the store on my way home today (coming back from a family event) and picked up some new stuff. I grabbed a sippy cup since all I had was a bottle and I wanted to have something to drink out of while I was doing other things (like playing and coloring). I also picked up two coloring books and crayons since I had no little toys to call my own (my big sis' usually brings them).

Anyway, before I started I set a few rules and other things up. First of all I wanted to hold nothing in. If I felt I had to go I was going to go right then and there. I also decided that I wanted as much as possible to out of my control (regarding my diapers). Because of that I set alarms each hour on the hour that would be my "diaper checks" as well as scheduled bottle feeding times. I also set a rule stating that when I was done with whatever movie was in at the time (I only got to watch two) that I would take a nap in between them. The final setup pieces I did were simple things; stacking diapers up for easy changes, filling my bottle and sippy cup so I would have then when needed/wanted, and preparing a PB&J sandwhich (with the crusts cut off of course!) for after my nap.

The night went really well. I have to say having control "taken away" by following a schedule like that was definitely a huge help in making me feel little. Also never realized just how much I love to color while little =) Overall using the suggestions you guys brought up made for an awesome time and I felt so relaxed and little. Thank you all for the help =)

If you want to ask anything about how it went or suggestions from me after the fact just let me know; I'd be more than happy to talk about it =)

Glad to hear it went well and you enjoyed yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back