Thread: Similar diaper?

Default Similar diaper?

With Tena Slip Maxi getting rarer or just nonexistent I was wonder if anyone found any diapers that similar to them? I have a small build so decent small diapers are hard to come by. Thankfully I still have a few cloth diapers.

Tena renewed their plastic versions. There's now Tena Slip Original and Tena Slip Active Fit!
    TBH all Tena diapers are just awesome.

Almost forgot! I just got the Originals, I have one in my lap right now, but now gonna test it out before I fully use this Abena M4 I am wearing :O I'll update on it then, lol.
    Tena is THE diaper which fits me perfectly so I am a real fan of their products.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Tena is THE diaper which fits me perfectly so I am a real fan of their products.
    They're fair for when I want to wear someting thinner. (though they'd really benefit from some front/rear elastic) But when I want to be wearing something thciker, they're way too thin. And not very good capacity overnight.

Default Similar diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Tena renewed their plastic versions. There's now Tena Slip Original and Tena Slip Active Fit!
    TBH all Tena diapers are just awesome.

Almost forgot! I just got the Originals, I have one in my lap right now, but now gonna test it out before I fully use this Abena M4 I am wearing :O I'll update on it then, lol.
    I was under the impression that the Tena Slip Original was not the same as the original Tena Slip Maxi and had a plastic center panel but breathable, cloth-like wings.

I haven't found anything on the original model. I found the Active fit, but they're limited to only two places.