Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I cry myself to sleep every night, tonight I am going to cuddle my big Teddy Bear, It is really interesting as the majority of ABDLs I know suffer with depression and or anxiety. I am really sorry everybody, I just wish I had somebody to have a cuddle with right now, I have my nice comfy bed and my big Teddy Bear right now and I am going to put a nice comfy Nappy on :)

INeedACuddle said:
I cry myself to sleep every night, tonight I am going to cuddle my big Teddy Bear, It is really interesting as the majority of ABDLs I know suffer with depression and or anxiety. I am really sorry everybody, I just wish I had somebody to have a cuddle with right now, I have my nice comfy bed and my big Teddy Bear right now and I am going to put a nice comfy Nappy on :)
I certainly know the feeling. I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry that you're depressed. I'm guessing you are under a doctor's care? For what it's worth, I like cuddling with my teddy bear, something I do every night.

Yes, I too experience depression.
With me, depression is co-morbid with my having Autism.
I am on Lexapro, plus I see my mental health care provider once a month.
Yes, my mental health care provider knows that I am an Adult Baby.

Depression sucks. I am the kind of person who doesn't show it because I don't like bothering other people, but that does often leave me with dealing with things on my own. Even when I am so depressed that I am close to tears, if someone asks if I am fine, I always say yes and smile.

The way I generally deal with it is by ignoring it. Probably not the best advice XD as I am sure that doesn't work for most people.

Why are you depressed.

brabbit1987 said:
Depression sucks. I am the kind of person who doesn't show it because I don't like bothering other people, but that does often leave me with dealing with things on my own. Even when I am so depressed that I am close to tears, if someone asks if I am fine, I always say yes and smile.

The way I generally deal with it is by ignoring it. Probably not the best advice XD as I am sure that doesn't work for most people.
I'm pretty much the exact same way. I just keep it suppressed and don't show any signs since like you said, I don't want to bother other people about it. So you're definitely not the only person who responds in that way.

I'm pretty sure that this is not a healthy response and I should probably do something about it, I just don't. But yeah, depression is awful.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I certainly know the feeling. I hope you feel better soon.

I know it sucks. Be nice to yourself. Send you a gig online hug.

Sisi.

Gsmax said:
I'm pretty much the exact same way. I just keep it suppressed and don't show any signs since like you said, I don't want to bother other people about it. So you're definitely not the only person who responds in that way.

I'm pretty sure that this is not a healthy response and I should probably do something about it, I just don't. But yeah, depression is awful.

Ya, at least that is what is generally excepted, that it isn't a healthy response. I also explained in a previous thread that my empathy towards others is incredibly lacking. When I try to step into another persons shoes, my thought process just isn't really compatible with it. Instead of me feeling what they feel, I just end up feeling like what they are going through isn't a big deal. So I try to avoid doing that and just try to help those who need help when I am able to rather than trying to empathize with them, other wise I would just piss people off.

I suppose not getting help from others myself doesn't help my empathy all that much, as it makes it even harder to understand people who constantly need help and actually ask for it.

:therethere::hugpile::hugs::huglove:
I guess you need these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back