• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from CT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalebsarek2235

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
hey guys i'm kaleb. i've been an abdl since i was 14. Im 28 now.

Hey kaleb thanks for saying hi. Always good to see new posters. Maybe you could share a little more about you. To help others get to know you better. Do you work in computers or just have an interest in them.

Hello and welcome.

Connecticut...... the not so constitutional state.

sorry i never know what to say with introductions. um lets see: im a cashier at CVS but also do computer work on the side for extra money.

Hewo kalebsarek2235 welcome to ADISC I am Blaze! Oh a cashier I bet you met all kinds of people while you ring them up : P I hope you have a fantastic time on this site kalebsarek2235!! ^=^

thanks blaze !! sry i've been really busy lately so i havent had a chance to be on much

kalebsarek2235 said:
hey guys i'm kaleb. i've been an abdl since i was 14. Im 28 now.

Hey kalebsarek2235 ,

Welcome from another CT "the tax you to death state" member. And no worries about the slim first intro I kinda liked it, mine would be "I'm Nam. I've been a DL since i was 5. I'm 56 now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back