DarrenAintGradually

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I'm relatively new to wearing diapers. I was wondering whether any ABDL veterans have spent a remarkably long time in a diaper?

Why am I asking? You know. Research... reasons...

What is the longest amount of time you've spent in a diaper, without changing, for the fun of it?

Around 24 hours.

The longest I've probably spent in a diaper is 2 hours
Depends if want to mess or not

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 hours, I suspect--most of it spent sleeping.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.like cottontail I spend 12 to 14 hours each day diapered,most of this is sleep time,but I do like to sit around each morning till I had coffee and breakfast before changing.

Yeah, 12-14 hours when I've slept in them, and then woke up to eat breakfast.
If they do not smell of wee and are not full, I will try to fill them. but I do not like being smelly or dirty..!

Wowsers. How did that go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quite short periods of time the, when compare to the other replies here.... you've never slept in one?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point... longer if you're not a very good morning person xD

I can wear one to work for 10 hours as long as I dont mess in it and just pee very little. If I happen to be working alone all day I can mess in it and as long as I have used plenty of diaper rash cream, I can go about 4 to 5 hours in it. If I start to feel a rash coming on, I go change.

If I am just sleeping and not moving around I can go 8 to 9 hours in a real messy diaper with plenty of rash cream. I dont have very sensitive skin... I dont even get poison Ivy.. so I believe I can go longer than most people.

diaper rash is a big downer and that really is the limiting factor. Well.... that and if you REALLY mess your diaper and it starts leaking everywhere.

Another factor not mentioned much is fungal infections. Being wet, warm and damp is a breeding ground for fungus. I keep this problem at bay with this:

110613-P17052.JPG

Its used all the time in nursing homes.

36-48 hours if I haven't wet them. Which is what I normally do, I'll wear for this amount then use them. I will pull them off daily for a shower (and an hour afterwards to air dry) or to mess in the toilet.

6-8 hours wet.

30 minutes to 1 hour (max) if I messed.

12 hours messed with sleeping. Everyone different though.

In a single diaper? 24 hours in a first gen. 24/7 once, I doubt I will ever beat or repeat it. My best adult diapered record is every night with out fail for three plus years in a row and then ten years only missing 90 to 180 nights. Attempting to set records and or never missing a night adds stress that I wear diapers to reduce so I've stopped. As of the last two weeks I am only wearing non work nights, Thursday and Fridays it is an major adjustment after ten years but removes the stress not to miss a night if I'm away or ill.

I wore a super heavyweight cloth for about 35 hours, I have sleep disorder and that sometimes keeps me up for long periods and then at random I will sleep 33 to 35 hours straight, so that 35 was of course asleep but I have total bladder dysfunction and it was more than sopping wet But the bed and mattress was dry so that was a real victory for that diaper, to this day I use the same brand for night and have about a hundred daytime contour from them. Protection like that is priceless come to think of it I probably spent as long stuck out with a very boosted one I had like 4 full length soakers in that contour before I switched to disposables for travel,in that case though the Pad on my chair caught a "baptism" at some point.

I think the longest I have ever gone without a change is 32 - 35 hours, wet. Honestly though, it's hard to ever reach that long as it really can begin to smell. I imagine if there was a way to make diapers odor free, I would probably go for as long as it can hold. I really like the feeling of an extremely wet diaper, but it's pretty hard to get to that point in inspire+ diapers lol. Unless of course you purposefully drink a ton to make you have to go a lot.

The other issue is, while I like wearing diapers, I actually don't like wearing them 24/7 even though I have slight incontinence. It just feels nice to not have a diaper on now and then. Not to mention being this si a bit of a fetish for me, it makes it harder to concentrate. Sometimes I feel like I function better without having one on lol.

24 hours dry, 6 hours wet, 1 hour messy, if my diaper is nice and dry I can wear it for 24 hours, if I wet my diaper I can go 6 hours or until im on the verge of leaking and 1 hour if messy although I have very tough skin I still don't want to risk getting a nasty infection and have to explain to my doctor what caused it. o-o

most time i spent in a diaper awake was 8 hours, was really fun.

Probably around the 12 hour mark, with the first one or two dry and only the last hour or so messy.

Honestly fungal side is not needed when at home you should sit on a diaper or pad and get "air time" balancing safety and air time will keep your skin healthy.

Tetra said:
Honestly fungal side is not needed when at home you should sit on a diaper or pad and get "air time" balancing safety and air time will keep your skin healthy.

unfortunately, some of us have a much more agressive "skin flora". :( I use zeesorb AF liberally every morning to keep the funk in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back