Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper endurance, yo

Default Diaper endurance, yo

I'm relatively new to wearing diapers. I was wondering whether any ABDL veterans have spent a remarkably long time in a diaper?

Why am I asking? You know. Research... reasons...

What is the longest amount of time you've spent in a diaper, without changing, for the fun of it?

The longest I've probably spent in a diaper is 2 hours
    Depends if want to mess or not

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 hours, I suspect--most of it spent sleeping.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic cottontail I spend 12 to 14 hours each day diapered,most of this is sleep time,but I do like to sit around each morning till I had coffee and breakfast before changing.

Yeah, 12-14 hours when I've slept in them, and then woke up to eat breakfast.
    If they do not smell of wee and are not full, I will try to fill them. but I do not like being smelly or dirty..!

Wowsers. How did that go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quite short periods of time the, when compare to the other replies here.... you've never slept in one?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point... longer if you're not a very good morning person xD

I can wear one to work for 10 hours as long as I dont mess in it and just pee very little. If I happen to be working alone all day I can mess in it and as long as I have used plenty of diaper rash cream, I can go about 4 to 5 hours in it. If I start to feel a rash coming on, I go change.

If I am just sleeping and not moving around I can go 8 to 9 hours in a real messy diaper with plenty of rash cream. I dont have very sensitive skin... I dont even get poison Ivy.. so I believe I can go longer than most people.

diaper rash is a big downer and that really is the limiting factor. Well.... that and if you REALLY mess your diaper and it starts leaking everywhere.

Another factor not mentioned much is fungal infections. Being wet, warm and damp is a breeding ground for fungus. I keep this problem at bay with this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110613-P17052.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	25249

Its used all the time in nursing homes.

36-48 hours if I haven't wet them. Which is what I normally do, I'll wear for this amount then use them. I will pull them off daily for a shower (and an hour afterwards to air dry) or to mess in the toilet.

6-8 hours wet.

30 minutes to 1 hour (max) if I messed.

12 hours messed with sleeping. Everyone different though.