Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any other Adult Swim fans out there?

Default Any other Adult Swim fans out there?

I have to admit; I've grown rather fond of the late-night lineup on Cartoon Network. I LOVE Adult Swim. I love to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Moral Orel was classic, and I also love the Family Guy repeats. lol.

I have never gotten into the other shows but I was wondering if there were other fans of Adult Swim.

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing121675 View Post
    i have to admit; i've grown rather fond of the late-night lineup on cartoon network. I love adult swim. I love to watch aqua teen hunger force, robot chicken, moral orel was classic, and i also love the family guy repeats. Lol.

I have never gotten into the other shows but i was wondering if there were other fans of adult swim.
    YES!

I really like "Home Movies." I may or may not resemble Coach McGuirk*.
    Ah, how could I forget Mission Hill? Thanks, Fire2Box.

*I also may have been compared to "The Heat-Miser" in ... that animated Christmas movie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coach-mcguirk2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmiser.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	338  
    Last edited by h3g3l; 24-Feb-2009 at 08:20.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    YES!

I really like "Home Movies." I may or may not resemble Coach McGurk*.
    Oh, wow, props. I love home movies. It is such a good show, wish they played it more often than not though. I used to watch FullMetal when it was on and some other anime but I stopped. I did love ATHF but I don't watch TV anymore so all that went away.

FullMetal

I like it.... even though we don't get it.. we get those shows, but on a childerns channel... amazing how tv goes from kiddies to adult stuff in a matter of hours

Huge Venture Bros. fan. I'm waiting somewhat patiently for the next season. Robot Chicken makes me laugh when I think to watch it. I think I catch it as much online as I do on TV. Moral Orel is just brilliantly twisted, but I find it sometimes just too painful to watch. They have a number of other shows that I have very little use for, so it's sort of hit and miss.

Mission Hill
    Home Movies
    Clerks the animated series
    Robot Chicken
    Sealab 2021
    Case Closed
    Lupin the 3rd
    Fullmetal alchemist (one of the best anime series I ever seen, very bleak/dark at points tough.)
    Ghost in the shell
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Shin Chan

So far I listed all of the shows I think were pretty damn good that have been on adult swim.

I don't get the channel, but I tried a couple via Netflix. My favorite is Frisky Dingo. LOVE IT. It was so good, so unexpectedly. Second season came out on DVD earlier this month!!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Oh, wow, props. I love home movies. It is such a good show, wish they played it more often than not though. I used to watch FullMetal when it was on and some other anime but I stopped. I did love ATHF but I don't watch TV anymore so all that went away.

FullMetal
    You watched FullMetal? I never would have guessed! :P

| Halfway stolen from Fire2box.
    |
    v

Mission Hill
    Home Movies
    Robot Chicken
    Fullmetal alchemist
    Ghost in the shell
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Shin Chan
    Blood+
    InuYasha
    Eureka 7
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    Harvey Birdman (Could be funny at times, I never watched it religiously.)

Oh my god... Super Jail. (If you've never seen an episode of this, look it up! It'll scar you for life, but it's worth it!)

So far I listed all of the shows I think were pretty damn good that have been on adult swim.

Adult Swim isn't as good as it used to be.. Before all of those crappy live action shows and Squidbillies came along, it was good.
    If I do watch it, I'll watch The Venture Bros, Superjail or something else that isn't terrible.

I can't believe nobody else has mentioned Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Their work is inane brilliance.