• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnarkySquabble

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!

My name is OJ, I am new to this site. I am 18 years old and I am a shy person, i like meeting like minded people, and people with different opinions than me. I speak Norwegian and English. the last year of my high school. Next year i will head to university and hopefully study computer science.

I have liked diapers since i was 13, and more recently started to buy them myself. I have sort of always had an interest for diapers since i was young, but when i was 13 i tried wearing some for the first time. I would mostly say that i am a DL, but i also identify a bit AB too.

I am an avid gamer, my favourite games are C&C Generals, and Red Dead Redemption. I also like music, mostly weird music. But i love Pink Floyd. My other interests are coding python and javascript, watching MLP and Game of Thrones, Science and math, being with friends and politics. I am a conservative liberal person. and like to have a civil discussion.

I am looking forward to meet new like minded people, and hopefully make some new friends.

Sorry for short intro, just ask if you want to know something :D

Last edited:
Hi Snarkysquabbly,

firstly welcome to the site, you will be able to chat with a lot of very friendly people on here, as to you introduction, its way more than long enough, a lot of introductions consist of just a hello, and generally they are asked to provide more information.. lol

Anyway again welcome, and enjoy

Babylea

Hey, more scandinavians :D! Welcome!

SnarkySquabble said:
Hello!

My name is OJ, I am new to this site. I am 18 years old and I am a shy person, i like meeting like minded people, and people with different opinions than me. I speak Norwegian and English. the last year of my high school. Next year i will head to university and hopefully study computer science.

I have liked diapers since i was 13, and more recently started to buy them myself. I have sort of always had an interest for diapers since i was young, but when i was 13 i tried wearing some for the first time. I would mostly say that i am a DL, but i also identify a bit AB too.

I am an avid gamer, my favourite games are C&C Generals, and Red Dead Redemption. I also like music, mostly weird music. But i love Pink Floyd. My other interests are coding python and javascript, watching MLP and Game of Thrones, Science and math, being with friends and politics. I am a conservative liberal person. and like to have a civil discussion.

I am looking forward to meet new like minded people, and hopefully make some new friends.

Sorry for short intro, just ask if you want to know something :D

Hey OJ, welcome on Adisc!

Great intro, I'd say your start in the crinkly world is much alike the one many others here (me included) had, so you're in great company!

What part or Norway do you live in? Myself I'm from Italy, but I've been wanting to visit Scandinavia since forever with a trip to Nordkapp and back!

I am from the eastern part of Norway in a county called telemark. You should travel there in the summer, because the sun is up 24/7.

Thank you everybody for your welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back