Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi every one.

I hope you can help me.

My silly adult body, grows hairs everywhere.

And that are itchy and I don't like them. And I think they are smelly as well.

And I bont like shaving every day decouse it not a fun game and it is hard to get to bit I can reach or see easily.

Do any of you have any ideas on how I can be hair free.

Thank you

Sisi

Isn't there that one laser razor you can get that makes the hair take longer to grow back in? My mom tried getting one for me back when I had a mustache. She hates facial hair.

Has any one tryed the no no out. Is it eny good.

Daddy said he might pay for me to get waxed and tanned but he not shore if I will be able to take being waxed I not shore as well.

As any one else be waxed all over. I now no pain no gain. But this little boy is not keen on to much pain.

I don't know what else to suggest but the laser or electrolysis stuff, and I know that stuff is both non-cheap and imperfect. I've never looked at it seriously, though.

As much as I'd rather not have hair growing in every crevice of my body, the chore of shaving it all just seems so much worse. I take clippers to the easy places, and razor-shave my face daily. To anybody who grows a beard claiming that shaving their face is a chore, it makes me wonder about their teeth, too. Truly, it takes me less than half as long to shave my entire face and neck with a conventional razor as it does for me to brush my teeth--under one minute. One of my college roommates kept growing beards claiming that he didn't have time to shave, and would only shave when his girlfriend got annoyed. That just didn't compute.

MANGROOMER-Sku-211-6-Professional-Do-it-yourself-Electric-Back-Hair-Shaver-4.jpg

As seen on Howard Stern.

My wife got one for me about 6 years ago and I love it.

I am not an AB, but even as a DL its nice to be hair free down there for easy clean ups.

I've shopped the laser/eletrolysis stuff, with a couple of notes:

First off, they will not, under any circumstances, laser your dick and/or nutsack. Plain and simple. No forms, claims of never havingwanting children, showing/telling/having mommy show/tell them that you are diapered 24/7 or even cash bribes/tips on top of the exorbitant pricetag will convince them to break that protocol. Apparently, those tissues are not meant to withstand laser treatment, and, from what I understand, no one wants a sunburn on their peepee.

So, right off the bat, you're still left with having to shave your boyparts daily/weekly even after you've taken out a second/third/fifth mortgage to spend the minimum 10k to get your body back to its pre-pubescent hairless state.

Now what? Well, you can keep shaving. It gets cheaper. Unless you're Scorpio and/or Greek. And then, well, you're F'd. Sorry.
But I use Dollar Shave Club. $9/mo and I can shave everything to my heart's desire and still have razors left over for my face every other day. Plus a nice, weighty handle! Chest? Check. Diaper area? Check. Boy Parts? Check. Legs and feet? Check and Check! (Yes, feet! Because Hobbits don't/didn't wear diapers!) Did I mention I still have TONS of razors left over?

Protip: Johnson's Baby Vanilla Oatmeal soap is my favorite and makes a great shaving soap. Double down with the matching lotion for the full experience. (Walmart/Target: $~6, $4 respectively.)

Repeat every other day, twice weekly if you experience excessive irritation. Be sure to moisturize EVERYDAY!

Drink some water, people!

Thank you everybody

attends10 said:
View attachment 25254

As seen on Howard Stern.

My wife got one for me about 6 years ago and I love it.

I am not an AB, but even as a DL its nice to be hair free down there for easy clean ups.

Hi Sisi hear.

This look really good. What is it call? And where can I get one?

Thank you.

There was this thread a while back. It's since been locked, not sure why, but anecdotally it seems like a fairly candid review of in-home IPL.

sisi said:
Hi Sisi here.

This looks really good. What is it called? And where can I get one?

Thank you.

Click on the image for the name. Amazon has them.

Faelan said:
It's since been locked, not sure why, but anecdotally it seems like a fairly candid review of in-home IPL.

All threads are locked after four weeks(?) of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back