abena bogos shipped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are still sitting a bloody freaking hour away, all 4 cases. They arrived there very early Monday morning... FedEx, you lazy asses, you could have delivered them to me today. UPS would have delivered them today instead of waiting for the "guaranteed delivery date"

GRRR...

Anyway, good to hear that people are getting theirs, albeit not discreet and beaten up.

Same here! Unfortunately I think the used Smart Post which starts out with FedEx but is turned over to the USPS for the final delivery to your door. The way I understand it, each time the package is scanned, it will calculate the cheapest way to get to its destination. That means that at any given time it can be in the care of a number of 3rd party freight companies. It also means if you ordered the identical package to be sent from the same shipper to the same address, on three separate occasions, can take a completely different path each and every time that it is shipped. It saves the shipper a lot of money but it only benefits the shipper unfortunately.

I got my two cases today as was indicated would deliver by on my emailed confirmation several days ago.They were strapped together with black plastic straps in the original Abena boxes as others here gave pointed out. My wife called when they arrived as she was home today (of all days to be off...) and of course questioned what it was. So she apparently had no clue, but I knew as soon as I saw the boxes (big M with stripes across box). Still thinking of an excuse to tell her as to what I ordered. I complain when she buys more shoes, so she complains when a mysterious box is delivered to me. Such is married life.

I take it your wife doesn't know that you wear diapers?

Got mine today. I only ordered 2 packages (including the free one). They were in a generic cardboard box. No damage.

Got my order today, it makes me chuckle when I think of how much they sold.

*monday morning*

"JONES! Into my office NOW, did you really offer plastic backed Abena 4's at 50% off and FREE shipping? what did you think was going to happen?

Bokeh said:
Same here! Unfortunately I think the used Smart Post which starts out with FedEx but is turned over to the USPS for the final delivery to your door.

I don't think so? I hope not.... I have a "do not leave unattended packages" order on my address because of rampant delivery issues on my route. And I had four cases waiting at my door this evening.

update: ok got them unpacked. It's been months since I wore an xplus, feels nice! Problem though. I remember there being an issue with the "back corners" where you get the half-moon leaks - sometimes I'd get a diaper where the padding at that specific area was really close to the edge, and even exposed at the edge on rare occasion. First diaper I pull out and put on, the padding comes to within a quarter inch of the shell at that location on both sides. not good. I was going to wear this to bed tonight, but I really don't care for leaks.

I hope the entire shipment isn't like that! Is anyone else seeing this?

Last edited:
Just got my 2 cases today. I had also ordered some attends at the same time. Those came in a couple of days, they must have had a back order on the Abena's. Shipped in factory case, undamaged. Certainly couldn't beat the price!

Bokeh said:
I take it your wife doesn't know that you wear diapers?

She knows I wear on occasion but does not condone it (especially when we are watching our budget lately). I waited until she was out on errands and made a quick run to the attic where I keep my cases in boxes. Told her later on it was for the house, insulation stuff and hopefully she forgets about it. I usually can sneak a bag into my closet unnoticed. She knows they are in there but not an issue if in small quantity. Luckily she never goes into the attic...

Got mine just now.

It's got the black straps and the boxes kind of crushed, but they are fairly heavy packages.

I don't know if I'd order from them again. Yeah, we got 50% more diapers for free, but it was all poorly planned and not really discreet. :bleh:

Now, to go find a place to put these at...

Got mine, I ordered two, four total. They were in original box inside a plain one.

FluffyMastiff said:
I don't know if I'd order from them again. Yeah, we got 50% more diapers for free, but it was all poorly planned and not really discreet. :bleh:

Acually, you got 100% more (double) for free ;)

Now, to go find a place to put these at...

I know, right!?

bambinod said:
Acually, you got 100% more (double) for free ;)

I know, right!?

Haha, true. I am horrible with math. :sweatdrop:

I got them in yesterday. And yeah, they were in their original packaging with the black straps, so I could tell what they were, but short of any other DL (which I would welcome), no one would have noticed.

But, I will say, I have been spoiled with landing strips...these double-tapes are going to take a bit of getting used to again :p

Mine showed up today packaged in the same way that others have described.

This is how mine came...
dc418e2f25b9abe9662afc8ecbd5326c.jpg

And honestly i don't know how I could hope for more at this price point... Super super cheap. Almost like thrift store prices. I'm excited!

Yep got mine today all 8 case's have no idea where to put them but yay!!! haha diaper storage such an ab/dl problem

Honestly I'm amazed at these diapers too. I know they've been around forever but I've not really tried them since I was an XL sized diaper boy - and at that time I didn't care for the fit. I tried one out today and these M4s on my smaller frame are great! Actually kinda cute too yet fully medical in appearance to the lay person. Thanks again for a diamond In the rough find. Super cheap for such a good diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back