Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: abena bogos shipped yet?

Default abena bogos shipped yet?

I ordered mine (from diaperbuys.com) on the 9th and I don't see any signs of them having been shipped yet. I realize they got buried pretty hard so this isn't unexpected, but I'm just wondering if anyone has received any shipping information yet, maybe some of the people that didn't wait as long as I did to order?

No shipping info for me. No confirmation email either. But my card sure enough has been charged.

Got an invoice emailed to me Monday, paid Saturday the 9th. Beyond that no ship confirmation or tracking. I paid with Paypal on the off-chance they did swindle me I could file a claim in a few clicks (credit card chargebacks aren't quite as straightforward).

"Momma always said if it's too good to be true......probably is"......"got um coach"....I'm just joking....relax they will get to you some day.....lol I ordered a day ago from xp and got them today....I guess you pay for what you get.

There'a a possibility this was a "loss leader" sale to get more business, and they got a much larger response than they expeced. (weren't intending for their sale to "go virial") But then again, if you do that, you really need to keep your webmaster on speed-dial in case things get out of hand so you can throttle the response. (as they eventually did) Hopefully they ship, and hopefully it doesn't cause them much damage.

I ordered mine on the 8th before I posted the thread here and my M4s have not shipped yet. I ordered some Abri-let stuffers since they were only $3 and they were delivered yesterday. BTW, the return shipping label does say J&B Medical Supply in small font. I'm not worried, just assuming they got a lot of demand.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyi View Post
    Got an invoice emailed to me Monday, paid Saturday the 9th. Beyond that no ship confirmation or tracking. I paid with Paypal on the off-chance they did swindle me I could file a claim in a few clicks (credit card chargebacks aren't quite as straightforward).
    Same, same (well, it was Sun the 10th for me), same, and same.

Bambinod's explanation sounds the most likely to me, I'm sure they'll think twice before offering a BOGO on M4s in the future

I'm not in a hurry to get them as I'm not even in the U.S. at the moment so they'll just be there waiting for me when I come, but if anything were to go wrong it's very easy to get my money back with Paypal.

UPDATE - I just got an e-mail with the shipment notification and, as happened to Lampkins, so far they have shipped only the 2 packs of AbriLet boosters that I got along with the diapers.
    Last edited by quattrus; 15-Jan-2016 at 15:53.

I actually received mine before they sent me the e-mail saying they shipped them lol.

Note to anyone who ordered cases if this matters to you, but they weren't technically discreet. They were just in the actual Abena cases and the packing slip will say "Abri-Form" etc, so if someone is curious enough they could determine what they are. Wasn't a big deal to me, but I suppose some here may want to know about that.

Also note, I went back to purchase another 4 cases using it and it look slike now they are limiting the coupon code to the cloth backed line of Abena products.

eeps. at least they don't scream DIAPERS! on the outside of the box. I think most people would have no idea what sort of product Abena makes. If they're digging into google to go looking, they've made it their issue.