Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I went to the dentist today for a root canal. I went wearing a Depend with tabs. I didn't do anything to draw attention to it or anything, I just wanted to be able to relax as much as possible...I ABSOLUTELY HATE going there lol. I had them use nitrous oxide on me and took some xanax immediately before leaving home. The best part was that I was able to wet a little as a distraction. I will definitely go padded to the dentist from now on.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I've wanted to do this but I know my dentist from college and she is also a member of my church :/ no dice.

I have a dental appointment tomorrow, I plan on wearing just gotta make sure I change before I go. c:

Good idea lol...don't want to spring any leaks. I was worried I was gonna leak but everything held up.

I will wear one when I go to the dentist next. I am bound to have an injection or two which I hate. I have so nearly wet myself on more than one occasion. A few years ago I had 5 injections in the jaw that failed completeley when she started drilling the pain was immense. I had to leave, I was shaking and allmost passed out.

I wear to dentist every time. I don't hate going to dentist either, it's just an easy place to wear publicly where no one cares, really.

Sounds like a great idea to make a bad situation better. Just wear a thin diaper with loose fitting cloths and nobody will ever know.

Tiddles I hear you I have done every anesthetic with and without Epi both to try to numb my teeth and having that fail they tried a complete jaw block and that failed and now they say the only way to have work done is a general in an O.R. with an oral surgeon

Tetra said:
Tiddles I hear you I have done every anesthetic with and without Epi both to try to numb my teeth and having that fail they tried a complete jaw block and that failed and now they say the only way to have work done is a general in an O.R. with an oral surgeon
So much for the comfort and safety of my diaper and hello Nurse with the foley .

I always wear to the dentist also. The diapers help me relax because I don't like going. Also, I always go first thing in the morning, and I have to pee about every 30 minutes in the mornings. With the diaper I am fine sitting in the dentist chair for an hour or 2.

You think the dentists know?

Would there chairs be padded with vinyl if everyone kept there bladder to themselves?? LOL

Oh yes...definitely! Especially when they fire up the x-ray machine....NOT! LOL!

I always wear a nappy and plastic pants when I go to the dentist. If they notice so what.

I've worn to the dentist the last couple times. I love it, it quite a thrill:) It used to be a boring and generally bad experience, but now i really look forward to it:thumbsup: I've worn either an M4 or a Molicare super plus and jeans. Once one of the dentists kind of stared at my crotch (which was obviously bigger than normal), but other than that i don't think they have noticed. It's awesome how you can make basically any activity better by just wearing a diaper.

EmanResu said:
It's awesome how you can make basically any activity better by just wearing a diaper.

Best quote I've seen on here in a long time!

I had to go to the dentist today. I'm not brave enough to wear my diaper when it might be noticed.

A while back I wore to the dentist wearing a xl goodnites blue camo and white soccer athletic shorts. I didn't use babypowder back then, what a shame

I almost love dentist days now because I'll have an excuse to wear all day. Of course, that's just what I tell myself to get over my repulsion with going to the dentist in the first place.

EmanResu said:
It's awesome how you can make basically any activity better by just wearing a diaper.

^^basically this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back