• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mroutdoorsman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone. I'm stoked to be part of this community.

Ever since I can remember, I've liked wearing diapers. I used to steal my sister's when I was younger and eventually graduated to buying my own. It was always something I would do when nobody was home.

I also have always had stress incontinence where, if I laugh particularly hard, I wet my pants. Growing older, I've started wearing diapers much more (not just at home) and they've proved useful in several occasions. It's nice that I really like wearing a wet diaper for a long time - life would be less fun without that.

I'm a freshman in college, but 20 years old because I took a year to travel beforehand. I rock climb most days (trad and sport) and hiked from Mexico to Canada last summer. I also love to play music - bass and mandolin - and would love to chat bluegrass or jazz with anyone!

I'm here to meet and talk to other people who live a normal, active lifestyle. Diapers add to a lot of things that I do, but they aren't the mainstay of my life (even though at times, like now, I will go a week or more exclusively using diapers).

Hope to talk to more of you soon!

Last edited:
Hello mroutdoorsman and welcome to the group.

Very nice intro.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

mroutdoorsman said:

Ever since I can remember, I've liked wearing diapers. I used to steal my sister's when I was younger and eventually graduated to buying my own. It was always something I would do when nobody was home.

I also have always stress incontinence where, if I laugh particularly hard, I wet my pants. Growing older, I've started wearing diapers much more (not just at home) and they've proved useful in several occasions. It's nice that I really like wearing a wet diaper for a long time - life would be less fun without that.

I'm a freshman in college, but 20 years old because I took a year to travel beforehand. I rock climb most days (trad and sport) and hiked from Mexico to Canada last summer. I also love to play music - bass and mandolin - and would love to chat bluegrass or jazz with anyone!

I'm here to meet and talk to other people who live a normal, active lifestyle. Diapers add to a lot of things that I do, but they aren't the mainstay of my life (even though at times, like now, I will go a week or more exclusively using diapers).

What a great introduction thread. I'm a professional musician and though I'm classically trained, living in central Virginia, I've played with a number of genuine bluegrass musicians. I'm a church musician with a degree in organ performance, but now I play a lot more on the piano and my various keyboards than organ.

What kind of jazz do you play? Our church praise band plays a lot of pieces that use a lot of major 7th and 2nd chords, giving us a soft jazz style. Our praise band leader is actually a professor from Liberty U. and plays in the style of James Taylor. He teaches guitar at Liberty, so I love making music with him. We both sing, he playing guitar and me at our grand, electric piano.

I hope you enjoy the site and get involved with the topics and discussions. It's a lot of fun. Welcome!

Very cool! I really love the more progressive side of both genres. I've done a lot of straight swing but my favorite is the more funky, fusion-y stuff like Chick Corea, Snarky Puppy, Avishai Cohen and Esperanza Spalding to name a few. Playing music that stretches the genre is a ton of fun to me

I love the great outdoors, too :)! Though I hike mostly in Scandinavia!
I wish I could go rock climbing around the world!

Ps. WELCOME!

mroutdoorsman said:

I also have always had stress incontinence where, if I laugh particularly hard, I wet my pants. Growing older, I've started wearing diapers much more (not just at home) and they've proved useful in several occasions. It's nice that I really like wearing a wet diaper for a long time - life would be less fun without that.

Hey! Welcome aboard, I see you're from Cali, I've been there a bunch of months last year (around L.A.) and outdoors are great there! Hiking all the way from Mexico to Canada is impressive though, how long did it take you to complete that? (I'm also curious, since you say you wear diapers pretty consistently, if and how did you deal with them during the hike)

I'm a pretty outdoorsy person myself, although I like to allow myself some extra comfort... RVing is my thing :)

What do you study in college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back