cold air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Curious if anyone else has the same issue. When I ever I go to change my diaper regardless of where I'm at it seems as soon as the cool air hits my diaper region I start to pee. This happens every time it seems. I'm not trying to let go either its just natural like. Really odd.
Anyone else have the same issue?

Sorry if this offends anyone as thats not intended purpose. Perhaps this post was better to be in the incontinence blog. Just looking for reasons why this happens.

Last edited:
I don't usually have that problem. For me, as soon as I put a new diaper on, I often have to pee even if I just wet or used the toilet.

This came up some time ago and I think the answer was that the cold can sometimes relax the bladder muscles which would then make you pee. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

It's happened to me a few times as well both peeing when cold and when outing on s fresh diaper after using the washroom.

dogboy said:
This came up some time ago and I think the answer was that the cold can sometimes relax the bladder muscles which would then make you pee. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

True.

dogboy said:
I think it's probably the reverse: the cold causes the bladder to contract making you pee

Yeah, could be. Either way, the same result happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back