Hiya guys! Long time no see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
Seems like it's been forever huh? I know right? XD Let me get things straight.

I used to have two full time jobs but now I have three.

1. College
2. Work
3. Caretaking

...did I say caretaker? Yes I did because last November I adopted a cub named Meters Progress and for the last 2 months, i've been more happier than ever (It's not a sexual relationship but a daddy/cub kind of thing) so those are my three reasons why I have not been on in a good long time.

(I will probably lose my DC status soon but I still hope to help as much as I can)

Over the months that I have been gone, I have done so much thinking about the future going on and what's my status in life. I've talked to plenty of friends either on Skype or Telegram thanks to communities I go to but here's a downpour that I am about to drop ...I think i'm going to leave my babyfur side soonish. I feel more better off as a "Padded Caretaker" but I just don't feel babyish or have any tendencies of being a baby much anymore since I don't really have the time for it anymore. A padded caretaker in my book is still having to option to be padded to make my cub more significant about himself instead of being alone in the world (more of a slight snivy quote from myself) and physically exposing my little green pawprint pacifier but for the other little stuff like my bottles, the goodnights I still have, and any little toys I have plans on just getting rid of.

I am still 20 and have plans on getting a house built and on the verge of buying this vehicle, 2016/2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude with a Hemi V8 engine. $57,000 approximate price ...damn X3 I want the SRT Hellcat Jeep they promised end of 2017 but idk yet...

I also had a caretaker for like a week but decided to leave me because he was siding with an admin on a site I was recently banned of because I was calling their admin out on his ignorance. That kind of hurt but I got over it. It is literally a game changer in my life about everything going on and I don't think being a babyfur snake is gonna happen anymore and I don't personally think it's a purge/binge cycle because I have not regressed from it, nor have I pushed it away or thought differently about myself.

I'm turning to you guys, think I should put it off to the side for awhile because it is going to be several more years honestly, this is my last year in college (end of 2016 is my degree) or just become a padded caretaker and give it a thrill. I don't think I need a caretaker in my life but it'd be nice to have one but as of right now, I am one to a little fox (who happens to be older than me x3)

I wouldn't throw anything out because honestly your desires will probably come back sooner or later. Just stick them in a box somewhere so they're there if you want them again, which you probably will. It's probably not a purge per se, just a dip in your interest level. Do what feels right for now but don't be surprised if eventually you start feeling more babyfurish again.

Welcome back Snivy It good to see you again

Hey, well things sure changed for you. It sounds like you really are enjoying this type of experience. I would just suggest that you probably shouldn't go toss out your things unless you have to, otherwise you may find a day where you want to be little again, just for a short while. Glad that things seem to be good for you though :)

I thought about being little one day but I just don't see it happening anymore per say. Meh, who knows, it might catch up to me or not so I guess.

I think you should keep your stuff in a box anyway, shire enough you little side will show up aging. mine all way has :rolleyes:

Hi Snivy. It's good to see you back, even if it's just for a little while.

It's not unusual to go through stages as we get older and mature. I had little desire after I married and had children. Somehow, changing real diapers took my wanting to wear diapers away. It came back several years later, so you never know how things will go. Anyway, enjoy what you're doing. Is the person you are taking care of a person in real life and space, or just on-line? I was curious. Anyway, good hearing from you.

Well hello my little reptile renegade! I wondered why the skyping subsided and now I know!

My advice is to put all your baby/little stuff in a box or suitcase and store it for six months. If you still feel this way then, then throw it out. You have a lot going for you now and you just might be putting some feelings aside in sake of others. Once your life gets on a more even keel then maybe you'll want to return to it.

On the other hand, your future is so bright we all need shades (a song reference). You will get your pilot's license and start your career and be all over God's green earth and all the stuff in the box will be.....gone.

Good luck in whichever way you choose to go and you know where to find me/us!

As other have said, just store it all away. Even if you never go back to it, at least it's fun to still have things for memories sake if anything.
Honestly, over my life span I have parted with so many things, that I now regret not just keeping them.

dogboy said:
Hi Snivy. It's good to see you back, even if it's just for a little while.

It's not unusual to go through stages as we get older and mature. I had little desire after I married and had children. Somehow, changing real diapers took my wanting to wear diapers away. It came back several years later, so you never know how things will go. Anyway, enjoy what you're doing. Is the person you are taking care of a person in real life and space, or just on-line? I was curious. Anyway, good hearing from you.

He is in Singapore and I plan on traveling soon so as of right now, it's online caring.

Hey Snivy, good to see you around here again.

I'll echo what some have said already and say, that I think you should hang on to your stuff for awhile, and re-evaluate later on, but it's ultimately up to you, and you have to do what you feel is right.

Good luck with everything man, I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back