Sudden availability of plastic-backed Forma-Cares in Great Britain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just a short post from me to say you can now buy Forma-Cares via Amazon UK! Apprently they've got a stretchy front waistband...now I don't usually do this but I reckon I'll turn cartwheels of happiness if I land a nappy with a stretchy front waistband! bringmesunshine

Guess who just bought some! ...:) bringmes̶u̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ Forma-Cares!

I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed! The Forma-Care X-pluses are great. Good fit, comfy, highly absorbent and the elasticated waist works well.

The only slight issue with them is that the plastic is quite thin, so if you put them on too tight or wiggle about a lot it can tear quite easily. But you can fix that with a little bit of duct tape on the lower tabs.

Let us know what you think when they arrive! :)

Thanks for the news.

These look like my kind of diaper. Not so thick that you cant wear them in public but still well built.

This forum needs more pictures because a picture can tell a thousands words... so here are the forma-care xplus:

diapers_test_forma-care_x-plus_back.jpg

forma-care-x-plus-medium.jpg

forma-care-x-plus-large.jpg

Nice, I wish these were available in North America.

XP Medical needs to start importing these ASAP!

tiny said:
I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed! The Forma-Care X-pluses are great. Good fit, comfy, highly absorbent and the elasticated waist works well.

The only slight issue with them is that the plastic is quite thin, so if you put them on too tight or wiggle about a lot it can tear quite easily. But you can fix that with a little bit of duct tape on the lower tabs.

Let us know what you think when they arrive! :)

They've arrived! I got some Tenas to finish off though so I can't review them that quickly. I'm under the impression I go a bit tight with my usual Tenas...yes they can handle it...repeatedly(same nappy!). But thanks for the just in case heads up! bms

Is it just me or do these look exactly the same as the Unique Wellness, Wellness Briefs available in the US?

unique wellness don't have stretchy fronts, and they actually kinda suck, last time i got some, they leaked after the first wetting and the plastic strip the tapes went onto tore extremely easily.

I haven't ordered Wellness Briefs recently, maybe the one's I'm remembering are the older version. If I recall those did have a front waistband. I also could be confusing them with the Eurobriefs which I know have the front waistband. Both use the same blue color for their medium size so maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.

Thanks for letting us know, I ordered a pack of mediums and picked them up today. Very nice, the P.E backing is nice and soft and I love the blue colour. Also for us UK folks they use DPD for the delivery via amazon which means you can choose to have them dropped to a local shop, I chose halfords, picked them up no worries.

Hi kingwill, how discreet is the packaging! Are there any indications as to what the package contains? Also from UK!

Hi, the package is wrapped in black plastic and taped around well. It's impossible to see the contents.

Great! How about the package information? Any documentation stuck on the outside?

There is documentation on the outside in a plastic container thing, but all that shows is the address. I felt quite smug walking out of halfords with my adult sized nappies under my arm.

Sold! I'll buy some and get them delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back