Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: graphic tablet...software?

Default graphic tablet...software?

Ok, so I ordered a graphic tablet a few days ago and am planning on getting back into doing art (I am an artist, but have never tryed digital art before). and I was wondering what is some good FREE Downloadable Programs that i can use to make drawings. I want to be able to draw ad paint, but i want something kind of simple to use but then again not simple to the point were it looks childish. If anyone can help me please.

P.S. I am hoping to be able to to become good enough to the point i can start making furry and babyfur drawing, and one day do free drawings for people on this site.

Does anyone else think that drawings you make on MSN conversations look better than on any of these programs? I grow fond of pictures I draw on there compared to these programs.

The Wacom Bamboo tablets come with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and Paint Shop Pro, and they are the full programs. Photoshop has support for pressure levels (which varies the brush flow in Photoshop). If you didn't get this tablet, then you should try GIMP.

I got the bamboo tablet, but it does not come with any programs. I cant afford photoshop, it cost way to much. I use photoshp everyday ( i am in yearbook class for my school) so i am used to using it, but i cant afford photoshop.

Edit: I put this here because i want to start making babyfur drawings and i have read that some people here have a graphic tablet, and i want to ask them what they used

I second the motion on GIMP. I don't think there is much that Photoshop can do that GIMP can't do too.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    The Wacom Bamboo tablets come with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and Paint Shop Pro, and they are the full programs. Photoshop has support for pressure levels (which varies the brush flow in Photoshop). If you didn't get this tablet, then you should try GIMP.

'Tis what I got

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    I'd go with SAI (really good comparable to PS CS3)
    Paint tool SAI in English
    Heh, I keep on hearing about SAI on FA, I should give it a try.