What would be your ultimate little/AB event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little

Mine might be extravagant but I felt the need to share and I'm little so I'm allowed to have a big imagination :biggrin: .. My ultimate event would be a 3 day event at a massive playden (Indoor play area but you can also get ones with outdoor play areas too and even mini farms attached, I don't know if you have them in the US, I'm in the UK, if not google it! my favourites are http://www.trethorneleisure.com/ or http://www.kidzworldcornwall.co.uk/ but bigger versions), it would also have sales stalls where you can buy AB items like pacifiers, bottles and even toys, sweets/candy etc.. Oh and a milkshake stand :biggrin: as well as the actual main play area it would have a story corner and drawing area.. and an area with sofas as well as a cafe :)

I can imagine it better in my head than written down :laugh:

I Want a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed room with lots of toys and stuffed animals, books etc
I can't get enough mickey. I want it all!

That's easy Capcon,Capcon,Capcon. I am hoping to make as many friends on this and a few other sites,hopefully life long,100% honest, loyal,like minded friends not just online but face to face locally and then be able to go to this event so many littles have been telling online of their experience there and I want to go so badly but there is absolutely no way I have the courage to attend this event alone. In fact any one in SE Wisconsin or the whole site for that matter that would like a very good friend please feel free to contact me here. Any members of ABdreams Lexi left an awesome video blog of her an Rainbow's 1st time there.I encourage you to check it out.

LittleBelle said:

Mine might be extravagant but I felt the need to share and I'm little so I'm allowed to have a big imagination :biggrin: .. My ultimate event would be a 3 day event at a massive playden (Indoor play area but you can also get ones with outdoor play areas too and even mini farms attached, I don't know if you have them in the US, I'm in the UK, if not google it! my favourites are http://www.trethorneleisure.com/ or http://www.kidzworldcornwall.co.uk/ but bigger versions), it would also have sales stalls where you can buy AB items like pacifiers, bottles and even toys, sweets/candy etc.. Oh and a milkshake stand :biggrin: as well as the actual main play area it would have a story corner and drawing area.. and an area with sofas as well as a cafe :)

I can imagine it better in my head than written down :laugh:

Yea I am in the uk as well and I think this idea is great a AB little camp. With no silly grown up :)

I'm would be simple. Being accepted for who I am. Not to feel as I have to hide my little side. For my wife to ask if I need anything when it comes to my little side. Examples diapers or a diaper change. Binky or a bottle before bed.simple I know. Lol.

I want to go to a playdate >_<! Or actually a sleepover! I wanna play and be silly all day and eat delicious foods, then go to bed in a nappy with everyone and eat breakfast and say bye-byes..

Mines quite simple really. I'd like to have something like a play date, or a party with a small group of people, maybe 5-6, at a private venue with a pool or at a beach. This would be a gathering of kids from perhaps a support group for kids with bladder issues, and so we would all be chronic wetters.

We would all be able to be little, and there would be a grown up there to look after us. Everybody there could be whatever age they wanted to be, ranging from 5-13. No actual babies though.

As we ran around outside, we would be told not to go inside the house, or if at the beach, away from the party, and to just pee in our swimsuits as we played.

When the time to go inside arrives, our caretaker would help us dress and diaper us if necessary. Even if the big kids didn't wear diapers, there is always the possibility of wet pants happening.

It would be lovely to just hang around with others sharing the same interests, and to experience being able to be little and have an accident or more, and see other people do the same with no judgment. All of us just playing and talking, and no need for pesky bathroom breaks.

I guess the ultimate "event" for me would be my mom and dad not only treating me like a baby, but also enjoy and have fun with treating me like a baby full time so that I don't feel so much shame and loneliness and self-hate. It'd be pretty embarrassing though with my big brother and big sister; my little nieces would probably get a hoot out of it. I'd like to know what my parents think about it/hope they'd think it was cute or fun and not "disturbing" or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

My parents are the only people on earth that I would be able to trust to baby/parent me. This isn't a romantic or sexual thing for me so I really have no desire to meet some total stranger to parent me. I'd have to be more of an adult with them but with my actual/real/biological parents I'd be free to just be myself and never have to pretend too much.

i think we should make this happen. one big play play day with others that are little as will. no grown up games. just lots of real fun. good food and good times.
may need some grown up to take care of us but they would have to be the right sort of grown up that understand.
and party bags there has to be party bags.

sisi said:
i think we should make this happen. one big play play day with others that are little as will. no grown up games. just lots of real fun. good food and good times.
may need some grown up to take care of us but they would have to be the right sort of grown up that understand.
That would be awesome, I would really like that.

sound like it would be a fun time

sisi said:

This has to happen! :D Play zone a playden in Portsmouth and Swansea actually does an adult night but its not littles :( you can rent these playdens out but I don't know if the owners/staff would understand the little community... I used to have a foster brother who had the mind of a 7 year old, his physical age was 19 (doctors recognized it as a medical thing) and we would go to playdens and no one said anything either, people were very accepting :)

Being bathed, then diapered , then rocked to sleep as I breast feed from mommy's breast

I completetly agree it we want anything bad enough then we can make it happen. If I'd won that billion I would've built an affordable fully functioning closed community town that would be exclusive for our community called "LittleLand" man I wish I had Trump wallet and could close his mouth. I'd do a hell of a lot more than brag, I try to help as many people as I could and do wonders for us littles.

I have been to 10 or 11 ultimate events... 7 of them were at a ski lodge in Vermont- We had the run of the lodge (sauna,pool, hot tub, game room,TV/video room and the bar) including meals, for 3 days. The staff was sent away, and we all had to give two hours of time over the 3 days to help out. The owner was one of us, and he only took out for overhead expenses (Trash pickup, Bedding laundry, having to buy plastic mattress covers, Heat and electricity, etc. It was great. You could leave your room in a diaper, and wander in for breakfast, and go anywhere in the lodge. Talk about a feeling of freedom! Oh, there were events- we had a day care center for a day digital baby picture setup, Movies, fashion shows, games, and a well known maker of AB furniture use to bring a high chair, rocking horse and crib for folks to use. There were group discussions, trips to the cider mill, Ben and Jerry's factory, Cabot creamery, museums, and sometimes, even skiing. This was all for a very reasonable cost, because of the use of volunteers. For some folks the cost of getting there was more than for the event. The best part for me was simply talking with people who knew how to wear and use diapers. Most people we ever had was 140.

The past two years, a friend of mine has held a 3 day diaper camping event on his farm in Maine... Now, Vermont was great, because you could wear diapers anywhere indoors, But in Maine- you are all outdoors with nothing but a diaper and warm breeze, if you liked. Not as structured with "things to do" as Vermont, but full of impromptu- Last year, I encouraged folks to bring their toy trucks to play with me in the sandbox. Next year, I may bring my outdoor train set, and we may have a swing set, and maybe a nice public changing table for the cottage. My friend has 120 acres of farm and woods to play in. We had 40 people last year.

Stop dreaming about "ultimates" Just GO!

TyphaHare said:
I want to go to a playdate >_<! Or actually a sleepover! I wanna play and be silly all day and eat delicious foods, then go to bed in a nappy with everyone and eat breakfast and say bye-byes..

Yes, a sleep-over would be nice.

LittleBelle said:
This has to happen! :D Play zone a playden in Portsmouth and Swansea actually does an adult night but its not littles :( you can rent these playdens out but I don't know if the owners/staff would understand the little community...

This was done in lincoln play area:
http://www.spacetobeme.co.uk/#!lincoln/ccxr

Ooh I wanna go x)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back