Thread: Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?

Smile Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?

Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?, Looking to order from amazon. I know that there are some highly recommended books, however I just cant seem to find them. =(

Thank you in Advance!

There's a Baby in my Bed

and

The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    There's a Baby in my Bed

and

The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook
    Do either of those books give any hints/advice on how to tell partners about your interest in ABDL, just thinking something like that might be useful in the future.

Baby in my bed doesnt, it is more of an advice book on how a partner can be a part of their adult baby's life. It's a great book, but probably not what you are looking for if you are looking on how to tell somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Baby in my bed doesnt, it is more of an advice book on how a partner can be a part of their adult baby's life. It's a great book, but probably not what you are looking for if you are looking on how to tell somebody.
    Oh well I guess it might still be of some use in the future though you never know, still I've always got the forums here if I need advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBobby83 View Post
    Oh well I guess it might still be of some use in the future though you never know, still I've always got the forums here if I need advice.
    Yeah the forums here will be really useful, and more custom to your needs. It is a good book though and certainly worth reading.

Default Can anyone suggest any educational ABDL relationship books?

Have you tried http://understanding.infantilism.org/ ?

I think it has some helpful ideas for talking with someone about your interest.

Thank you all for the info you have posted I checked out baby in my bed and since we are already in a abdl dynamic in our relationship. I think by the sounds of what everyone is saying we may be able to skip this particular book.

I was hoping more for things to watch out for or common problems in any abdl or even big,little relationship.

I'm the end as was said above I suppose adisc itself is the best resource. I know the price is right .

Thank you all again