Stocking up again after last purge, want to try new brands reccomendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone so the old Binge and Purge thing that we're all so familiar with, well I'm out of the purge bit of that cycle and back into the Binge part of it again. I'm hoping this time though I'll be a lot better at accepting things and I won't have another purge for quite a while.

Anyway so previously I had been buying Cuddlz all over printed and Comficare M10s

I want to try something new this time and was wondering if people coulfd give me any info or recommendations on the following brands.

ABU- either space Diaper, SDK or their cushies

or the other ones I'm looking at is Crinklz

Any recommendations or advice greatly appreciated.

So excited to be stocking up again!

I can recommend Crinklz :)
Though they just came out with new design to the diaper, and I haven't tested it out yet! They became considerably cheaper, though.
Another good one is Tena Maxi (plastic) Abena M4 and I really, reaaallly love MyDiaper brand ABDL print diapers. They are the cheapest on the ADBL market but still prime, really surprising. They are European though but I think they are sold in USA too??

TyphaHare said:
I can recommend Crinklz :)
Though they just came out with new design to the diaper, and I haven't tested it out yet! They became considerably cheaper, though.
Another good one is Tena Maxi (plastic) Abena M4 and I really, reaaallly love MyDiaper brand ABDL print diapers. They are the cheapest on the ADBL market but still prime, really surprising. They are European though but I think they are sold in USA too??

Thanks for the recommendations, I'm in the UK so if a brands European that's not so bad for me. I will bare in mind what you said abut the crinklz I was already leaning towards getting them. Then again ideally I'd get crinklz and other brands as well but I'm not working due to mental health problems so got to be careful with the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back